PDA

View Full Version : WHat font type and converting from Suitecase from MAC

arlunn
08-22-2006, 01:48 PM
What is the type of font I can put in the fonts directory that the VT3 cg will work with?

I have a suite case Macitosh font used in the art work from a stage perfomance poster. I want the video documentary to have the look and feel of all the promotional material. It uses a type style called Voluta script how can I use it in the Toaster?

It is not very clear in the manual or I am not seing the forest through the trees. which in a way is poetic but not practcal

billmi
08-22-2006, 03:06 PM
You need to extract the font from the mac resource/data fork structure and install it into Windows. I have only had to do this once before, and ended up having to track down a free converter program to do it. You might need another converter to get the resource/data files out of the suitcase though.

arlunn
08-22-2006, 05:20 PM
Thanks for your response

I have a program that made it work in Photoshop is that that's a different format than the CG fonts?

billmi
08-23-2006, 07:23 AM
Shouldn't be. Just like Photoshop, CG uses the fonts that are installed in Windows XP.

Rich Deustachio
08-23-2006, 02:35 PM
Any truetype font that you have in your windows fon directory will show up in the VT CG.