PDA

View Full Version : Interface Configuration

dwnylen
08-16-2006, 01:54 AM
There's a few interface settings I'd like to tweak, but can't seem to figure out how (if they're even possible).

I'd like to bind Shift-Command-Z to 'Redo' to match other Mac programs, but there doesn't seem to be any key bindings that use the command key. Command-Z is bound to 'Undo' via the App menu, not through the keyboard shortcuts panel.

I'd also like to bind the scroll wheel of the mouse to the Magnify tool (I don't see any mouse configuration at all, though). Barring that, is there a way to make the magnify tool (CTRL-Option + Mouse Drag) operate on a vertical axis rather than horizontal?

Finally, is there any way to disable roll in the perspective view rotation? It tends to get rather disorienting.

Thanks

toby
08-16-2006, 02:43 AM
It's true, you cannot assign commands to the apple key. I can only recommend you assign redo to the 'z' key for ease of use.

You might be able to assign the scroll wheel to zoom by downloading USB Overdrive X, it allows you to assign mouse controls to different commands in different programs.

Not sure what you mean by making the zoom work on a vertical axis, do you mean pan? And are you talking about Layout or Modeler?