PDA

View Full Version : LWCAD2 and NT Europe online store

BazC
08-10-2006, 06:51 AM
I've just been looking at NTEuropes offer on LWCAD upgrade. It's 20Euros off the normal upgrade price but when you order it there is a 15 Euro charge for delivery on what is surely a download only product!?

Is this an error on the order page that will not really be charged?

Can someone from NT Europe explain the situation please? Thanks very much! :D

Baz

tyrot
08-10-2006, 07:02 AM
dear BAZC

thanks for pointing it out. I will order today as well right After NT europe response.

BEST

BeeVee
08-11-2006, 08:24 AM
Hi guys,

Like Baz pointed out our online shop is back up and because it was down we've extended the special pricing on the LWCAD2 upgrade until 20th August at 59 €. There is a slight bug in the shop code at the moment that puts shipping costs on the order for it, but fear not, you won't get charged it.

B
NewTek Europe online shop (http://www.newtek-shop.com/)

BazC
08-11-2006, 08:38 AM
Brilliant! Thanks Ben :D

BazC
08-17-2006, 03:47 AM
More problems!

I've just been back to buy the upgrade again, I went throught the whole process without problems until the last step where you enter your email address as a signature. I did this, agreed to terms etc and clicked the pay button and got an error.

"Please sign in with your email address"

Well the email address was still sitting there in the appropriate box but I entered it again anyway but got the same error. It just doesn't seem to recognise that anything has been entered. :(

I'll try a phone purchase!

BeeVee
08-17-2006, 03:59 AM
Rather than you calling Baz, why not use the call back service? Then you won't even pay for the cost of the call...

B

BazC
08-17-2006, 04:13 AM
Cheers Ben, that's what I'm doing! :D

BazC
08-17-2006, 04:20 AM
I've just got 2 emails, it seems my purchase went ahead, despite the error message, twice! Apparently I have now bought 2 copies of the LWCAD2 upgrade :(

How do I cancel one of them? I'm waiting for a call from NT sales so hopefully they can sort this out!

Edit: Carole Le Berre has sorted it out for me, Thanks Carole! :D