PDA

View Full Version : Make Polygon

kmaas
08-02-2006, 10:50 AM
Yes!! Thank you!!! Hitting p makes a polygon and deselects the points like it used to in 7.5!!! That was really, REALLY annoying before. Thank you NewTek!

aurora
08-02-2006, 07:03 PM
Agreed! I hated that. Now if only we can get a checkbox setup in things like Bandsaw to deselect the new points after creation too.

*Pete*
08-04-2006, 07:08 AM
There is a setting you can change that either leaves the points selected, or deselects the points after making a polygon.

...but i just cant remember where the setting was located at, my lw9 on the laptop leaves the points selected and on the desktop it deselects....there is a number of things i have to fix when i get the time for it...

lardbros
08-04-2006, 10:18 AM
Yeah, there is a setting for make poly, but not for Bandsaw, that i can see anyway!

If you go to the utilities tab in modeller, then the Config one, just above Plugins... you have a few options in there. I hope these options are expanded to more of the tools. One thing i'm looking forward to mostly is how Newtek handle the integration and merging of the modelling workflow... should and could be interesting. It'll be the make or break of the programme in my opinion!