PDA

View Full Version : anyone for one-off-small-job splash-money?

theKM
07-31-2006, 04:16 PM
I need a logo transferred into LW. My time is short, so I thought why not have someone else make the model...

Attached is the logo that I'd like created. Anything 3D for this logo is what I'm after. I was thinking that even just a simple extrusion, with the red/yello/white parts being recessed a little... possibly throwing the smallest bevel on the black areas.

Anyways, I'd make it myself, but I thought it'd be gravy for a novice/part-timer/hobbyist/pro-cause-it'll-only-take-5-minutes kind of deal.

I was thinking that it's a small job, so $30 clams paypal for the simple extrusion mentioned above... or if something more funky was devised (I don't know how subdivision would help a cheesy logo like this, but you may have a way) that I haven't thought of, I'd throw 50-60 at it (with negotiation :p ).

The back of the bird being easy, I just ask that even quite close that the round parts to look nice and round.

I'm not after surface definitions or rendering... I need control of that for the final result, but I'm after it to look quite sexy in a forces perspective kind of way. Only just to have the four surfaces defined on the model: red,black,white,yellow.

Anyone wanna play with this for me?...

Cheers,
Arron.

sllink
07-31-2006, 06:27 PM
ARGGGGgggggggggggggggggg.

Well I was hopoing to do this just for fun and I was freeking half way there maybe once I calm down I will try again!

masterjedi
07-31-2006, 11:59 PM
How About this? The logo is all built and I can deliver whenever you would like. The mesh is nice and clean with rounded edges and $30 would be fine :)

Best,
MJ

xchrisx
08-01-2006, 03:19 AM
i just whipped this one out in a few mins. if you want it, its yours (for free).
http://www.shallowabyss.com/user/3d/redbird_by_xchrisx.rar

enjoy
xchrisx

theKM
08-01-2006, 02:20 PM
thanks for all the input!

sllink - sorry about windows sucking :)
xchrisx - very clean. your logo would already be churning out graphics in my LW if jedi hadn't nailed the highlighted/rounded edge look.
masterjedi - nailed. you have a PM

Thanks again for the efforts.
Arron.

masterjedi
08-01-2006, 03:14 PM
Here is the logo (the logo is in one layer and the sandbox is in another. I upped the poly count on the eye (it was a little chunky). Whatever other part you need fixed, just let me know.

-MJ