PDA

View Full Version : Work on Quake4

BNA!
06-04-2003, 12:53 PM
Ravensoftware is looking for a Lightwave (or MAYA) artist able to crank out high poly characters and world objects for their Doom3 powered game Quake4:

http://www.ravensoft.com/jobs.html

riki
06-06-2003, 06:20 AM
That would be a dream job, but don't really feel like my skills are up to the task yet.

BNA!
06-06-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by riki
That would be a dream job, but don't really feel like my skills are up to the task yet.

Try & Apply - doesn't cost you a dime :)

riki
06-06-2003, 09:13 AM
Groß Gott how's munchen these days. I miss the roast bratwurst and the swahrzweldakichetore :-)

BNA!
06-06-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by riki
Groß Gott how's munchen these days. I miss the roast bratwurst and the swahrzweldakichetore :-)

Hey :)

Munich's doing great - the Bratwürste and the Schwarzwälder Kirschtorten also.

There are still more Porsche 911's than VW Golf's around in Munich, but business is a pain in Germany nowadays.

I wish Raven would hire me for Quake4, but well, I'm only a Lightwave hobbyist, so I wouldn't hold up to their quality level.

riki
06-06-2003, 10:03 AM
Oh cool I lived in munich for 3 months, my GF at the time was studying at the Film School. I miss the beer 'lowerbrau' etc, I even got to meet Derick, do you know that detective guy?? Lots of fun, I'll have to go back again one of these days.

BNA!
06-06-2003, 10:16 AM
Derrick recently retired (finally :) ) -I see the the guy who usually "get's the car", Harry, very often.

Other than that I have to say that Munich's a real jewel among the German cities.