http://www.lightwave3d.com/newsletters/v3-n7

* LightWave v9 Now Available
* NewTek Booth at SIGGRAPH
* LightWave v9 SIGGRAPH Launch Party
* LightWave v9 SIGGRAPH Road Rally
* LightWave Animation in Electronic Theater

Wickster
07-25-2006, 01:05 PM
Holy ~BEEP~ is that how the manuals look like? Wow! I need to have a serious talk with my financial manager (the wife).

Kurtis
07-25-2006, 01:38 PM
There was typo in the newsletter that was emailed. As soon as the Webmaster returns from lunch, he will correct the one on the site.

The LightWave v9 SIGGRAPH Launch Party is on Tuesday night.
The LightWave v9 SIGGRAPH Road Rally is on Wednesday night.

Kurtis
07-25-2006, 01:39 PM
Holy ~BEEP~ is that how the manuals look like? Wow! I need to have a serious talk with my financial manager (the wife).

Yes, that is what the manuals look like.

coremi
07-25-2006, 01:49 PM
Hey Kurtis, any chance we get a cool Demoreel of Lightwave, in good quality not just some things captured from the show ? and maybe that Lightwave 9 trial version so we can show it around ? Please make a great demoreel, last one is from Lightwave 6 and still looks good :).

Kurtis
07-25-2006, 02:01 PM
Hey Kurtis, any chance we get a cool Demoreel of Lightwave, in good quality not just some things captured from the show ? and maybe that Lightwave 9 trial version so we can show it around ? Please make a great demoreel, last one is from Lightwave 6 and still looks good :).

Did you not get a copy of the Demo Reel that we've been handing out since last SIGGRAPH? That's not just stuff from the show. If not, contact our Sales department, and they'll ship you one for free.

There won't be a new reel at this years show. The release of LightWave v9 and SIGGRAPH had to take precedence with our time, but we are working on a new one.

The trial edition will not be available until after the show. We are working on some new content and tutorials for it, and we'll need to spend a little more time on that material once we return from Boston. We want to give perspective users more than just the program itself if they're going to properly evaluate it.

Earl
07-25-2006, 06:37 PM
We are working on some new content and tutorials for it, and we'll need to spend a little more time on that material once we return from Boston. We want to give perspective users more than just the program itself if they're going to properly evaluate it.
That sounds awesome! Definiately the right thing to do... :thumbsup:

Zane Condren
07-25-2006, 07:25 PM
If anyone would like a demo reel DVD or Discovery CD please send me your full shipping address in an email to [email protected]

coremi
07-25-2006, 11:04 PM
thanx a lot, i've send an email