PDA

View Full Version : Double Scene Editors

spec24
07-22-2006, 02:02 PM
I'd do a search to see if any one else has mentioned this but I can't because if I put more than one word in the search criteria I get a "page cannot be displayed" message. But any way - when I open Scene Editor in 9 TWO scene editors open up everytime. What's up with that? A bug?

spec24
07-23-2006, 12:10 PM
So no one else has this problem? A fresh install on a fresh installed (reformatted) copy of Windows (second inatll of LW9) and I have to deal with two Scene editors popping up every time?

cagey5
07-23-2006, 01:12 PM
The only way I can replicate this is by saving a scene with two copies of Scene editor running. There's nothing to stop you opening a 2nd copy of course, and it does have a habit of opening directly over the previous one. If the scene is then saved, next time it's loaded the scene editor won't be open but when you click on 'open' then both versions will appear. If that's what's happened here try closing one and then saving the scene again.

edited to avoid confusion.. Yeah what eyelandArts says below.. That works.

EyelandArts.com
07-23-2006, 01:26 PM
I think that what you did was open up another instance of the SE. In LW you can open as many as you want so you can have different layouts ready for different things. yOu should be able to get rid of the other ones in the master plugins panel.
A

spec24
07-23-2006, 05:14 PM
uhg! You're right. Sorry - being very dopey I guess over here. Is this the same way it worked in 8? I didnt' remember them both popping up like that.