PDA

View Full Version : Can't email Newtek sales

sjon
07-18-2006, 05:48 PM
I tried to email Newtek re shen are they shipping my LW 9 (I ordered it with the manual). I tried to email Customer Service and South East sales a few days ago and again today. It get the message that the email was not sent and there is something wrong with the server - Whuzzup wit dat?

Sjon

sjon
07-18-2006, 05:49 PM
er...shen = when (I think I have digit dyslexia)

krimpr
07-18-2006, 07:13 PM
I'm wondering the same thing sjon. I'm looking forward to getting my mitts on the genuine paper manual too. I thought I read somewhere that they would be shipping later this week, but can't find find the thread anywhere to confirm. (I think I have digital delusions).

Marvin Miller
07-19-2006, 08:46 AM
I've contacted the Sales and Customer Service managers about the email so they can investigate it.

(The paper manuals are still being printed, I want to see them too!)

Zane Condren
07-19-2006, 09:12 AM
What email address have you tried? please contact me at [email protected] or private message me your contact info.

Brian Arndt
07-19-2006, 09:27 AM
your getting an error on the online contact form? could you please tell me what exactly its doing so i can look into it please

llongino
07-19-2006, 10:28 AM
Yep, me too. When trying to use the form to email both customer support and tech support I get this:

The email was not sent
Please try again... If the problem continues there's probably something wrong with the server.

This has been going on for a few days now.

On a somewhat related topic/tangent.... Chilton's been helping me out trying to get LW9 to run on my Mac (crashes so much I'm totally unable to model anything, not even a box), and he's been the best and most responsive help I've ever gotten from Newtek. I hope he's paid by the hour - I sent him an email late sunday night and within 15 minutes had a helpful reply!

But.... the only way I knew to email him was by searching the forums for help. Newtek seems to really be dropping the ball as far as communication with and support for its customers. Take the release of LW9, for example - I got an email from Spinquad saying 9's been released, BEFORE I got any info from Newtek - again, I had to go the Newtek's user forums to verify that yes, it's really been released. Seems kind of sloppy - since I had the good faith to pay for this upgrade a long, long time ago, I would appreciate better communication from Newtek.

And to have to search the forums, and come across Chilton's email by chance, is not the best way to provide tech support. As mentioned above, my initial attempt was through the tech support form on the website (it was late sunday night, no phone support available), which wasn't and isn't working.

So while my ire at Newtek continues to rise, I'm just glad there's someone like Chilton around who's actually helpful and responsive.