PDA

View Full Version : Render2Image

phillydee
07-18-2006, 01:27 PM
Found this neat-o thing in the Render Globals panel. But what does it do... :confused:

I am guessing it will save out an F9 render somewhere... WHERE? I've looked and looked. I'm outta time, maybe someone here would know...

Thanks in advance... :)

dablan
07-18-2006, 01:34 PM
You can use it to render to the Vizier tool.

kruemel_1
07-18-2006, 01:37 PM
In LW 9 there is a plugin called "visor". Render2Image renders to this visor. It is a window which also works as image viewer. So you can see your renders and loaded images within a window within the workspace.

Edit: damed, to slow.

ercaxus
07-18-2006, 07:39 PM
It also keeps all your renders in the image editor so you can go back to them even if you didn't save them.
It would be, IMHO, better if it was an additional option that could be used together with an image viewer, instead of disabling it.
Render and see it in image viewer, if option is enabled then keep it in the memory (image viewer) if not get rid of it.

greent
07-23-2006, 01:36 PM
does this suppose to happen?
i make render with render display option render2image. that image appear normally in image editor list. when i switch over to render display image viewer (fp), rendered image disappear.

Jarno
07-23-2006, 08:15 PM
when i switch over to render display image viewer (fp), rendered image disappear.

Yes, that's what happens. The memory for the images comes from the render2image plugin. Removing the plugin removes the memory, and the images go away.

---JvdL---