PDA

View Full Version : CGTalk LW9 ad

lots
07-17-2006, 01:43 PM
The CGTalk LW9 ad doesnt seem to work quite right. I see the 09 on the left side in black and white, a red area, and a small black box that fills the bottom center of the screen

If this is supposed to match what I see on the Newtek site... then there's something wrong (either with my cache, or the ad ) :)

Just thought a heads up would be handy. I know I wouldn't want a broken ad for a newly released product :P

EDIT: This is the horizontal ad btw..

Earl
07-17-2006, 04:33 PM
Interesting! The horizontal ad I saw looked just like the one on the LW site (with slight edits, but nothing like what you described). I'll double check it and see if I can grab a screen grab...

Thor Simpson
07-17-2006, 06:14 PM
Maybe you got a partial load of the flash anim? It shows up fine here. What version of flash player do you have? I bet it's in flash 8 and you are running 7 or older and they aren't running a detection script (so aliased fonts aren't showing up).

Just a guess.

lots
07-17-2006, 10:09 PM
ah then its probably my cache :) or version of flash. This was on my linux box at work, and the version of flash installed is fairly old if I recall...