PDA

View Full Version : LightWave v9 Now Available

Kurtis
07-13-2006, 10:45 AM
NewTek, Inc., manufacturer of industry-leading 3D animation and video products, today announced the availability of the latest release of LightWave 3D version 9.0, the next generation of the Emmy-winning 3D application. The new release is the first in a series of major rewrites and restructuring of LightWave 3D's core with the addition of comprehensive new features such as a node-based materials editor, optically correct cameras, adaptive pixel subdivision, Catmull-Clark subdivision surfaces, sub-surface scattering and vast render speed improvements.

Full Press Release (http://www.newtek.com/news/releases/07-13-06a.html)

For those who have pre-purchased LightWave v9, the upgrade will be available in a number of different configurations:

The FREE LightWave v9 electronic upgrade will be available through the NewTek registration system by download. The downloads will include: LightWave v9 Program, Online Help, Content and PDF Manuals.
The LightWave v9 Program CD along with the Content & 3rd Party Bonus DVD will be available for a nominal fee of $19.95US, for those who prefer to have the media. This $19.95 Media Convenience pack comes in the LightWave v9 CD case.
A full LightWave v9 Convenience Upgrade with Program CD, Content & Third Party Bonus DVD and the 3-manual set in the LightWave v9 box is available for $99US.

If you reside in North America you may acquire the LightWave v9 Media Convenience Pack or Full Convenience Upgrade through our online shop at shop.newtek.com (http://shop.newtek.com) or by calling customer service at 1-800-862-7837. NewTek Europe customers may purchase through the NewTek Europe website at www.newtek-europe.com or contact NewTek Europe customer service by phone. If you purchased your upgrade through a distributor or reseller we recommend that you contact your distributor or reseller to inquire about receiving the LightWave v9 media.

author
07-13-2006, 10:52 AM
Magnificent! Thanks, NewTek!

(***rushing over to look for download***)

Skinner3D
07-13-2006, 10:55 AM

Me too!:D
:I_Love_Ne :lightwave :boogiedow

pixym
07-13-2006, 11:02 AM
I have not succeeded in dowloading the file :rolleyes:

Edit: Pay attention on this: it is written: The FREE LightWave v9 electronic upgrade will be available...

dgon64
07-13-2006, 11:09 AM
Thanks Newtek for the download option but I do have a question for someone in the know. I'm a book person and although I don't really need the printed manual it would be nice to have. My question then becomes if I download LW9 now can I still order the printed manual version including installation disks,etc. later without causing too much confusion-i.e. matching serial numbers between downloaded version vs. hard media version. I would hope at least that printed versions of the manual will become available. I appreciate all the effort-kudos Newtek.

Skinner3D
07-13-2006, 11:10 AM
Same here:stumped:
I just checked and I didn't see it. I had to make sure, but I do qualify for upgrade.

If I bought it through Academic Superstore, do I go through them or Newtek for the free upgrade?

Perfectly willing to pay for the upgrade if it comes to that.:D

author
07-13-2006, 11:10 AM

sigh ... no download yet ... but I did prepurchase so let's hope soon.:)

but at least the old blood is a pumpin' in anticipation.

--Ralph

author
07-13-2006, 11:14 AM
some progress!

my serial number for LW9 is now there and a message says I can download it in "mydownloads" ... but just V8 files there so far.

we getting there, tho!

geothefaust
07-13-2006, 11:17 AM
Soon enough. :) Exciting news, I can't wait to sink my teeth into the final version.

sadkkf
07-13-2006, 11:20 AM
can't...find...words...

:D :dance: :rock: :bowdown: :thumbsup: :beerchug:

THANK YOU!

Rastus
07-13-2006, 11:22 AM
Try clearing your cookies. also hit F5 for a refresh.

prince
07-13-2006, 11:25 AM
Woohoo, Just got my serial number for LW9, had to wait a while though.

The people with 8.5 with free upgrade to version 9, are we still eligible for:-
--------------------------
The LightWave v9 Program CD along with the Content & 3rd Party Bonus DVD will be available for a nominal fee of $19.95US, for those who prefer to have the media. This $19.95 Media Convenience pack comes in the LightWave v9 CD case.
A full LightWave v9 Convenience Upgrade with Program CD, Content & Third Party Bonus DVD and the 3-manual set in the LightWave v9 box is available for $99US.

?

Cheers

Prince

dgon64
07-13-2006, 11:52 AM
I don't know how it happened but I just registered for LW9 and ended up getting 2 serial numbers for LW32 and 2 serial numbers for LW64 all tied to the same lock ID-hmmm. Well as long as it works when I come to install. I followed the instructions on Newtek's webpages so am mystified as to why this happened-just thought someone would like to know about their registration process. Looking forward to the download.

author
07-13-2006, 11:59 AM
some progress!

my serial number for LW9 is now there and a message says I can download it in "mydownloads" ... but just V8 files there so far.

we getting there, tho!

still not appearing in MyDownloads?? but my LW9 serial number is there. Is there a secret handshake or somethin'?

I've tried from several different machines.

--Ralph

Kurtis
07-13-2006, 12:01 PM
If you ordered [8] with a free upgrade to v9, you get the download. If you would like to have the manuals and CDs, you can purchase those separately as outlined above. They will not have a new serial number, so it will not affect your registration.

If you pre-purchased the upgrade to v9 only, you can access the download now, and you will receive either CDs only or Manuals and CDs, depending on what you ordered. Those have not started shipping yet. It will be soon though.

geothefaust
07-13-2006, 12:16 PM
Soon enough. :) Exciting news, I can't wait to sink my teeth into the final version.

Teeth sunk... Mmm, tasty bits.

dgon64
07-13-2006, 12:19 PM
Am I missing something Kurtis when you say LW9 is available for download now because I can't find a link anywhere and as others have said my download webpage still only lists LW8. Sorry to bother you on such a busy day. Thanks again.

Safe Harbor
07-13-2006, 12:22 PM
Just a reminder to those who purchased LW8 from us and got the free upgrade to 9... this will be shipping to you on CD from us, not from NewTek. At this point in time, it is not available via download. Should something change we will update you.

We will be getting the CDs from NewTek next week and your upgrade will ship as soon as we can.

Penforhire
07-13-2006, 12:25 PM
Awesome! I hope I'll be downloading tonight. I think I just heard a thousand users breathe again...

dgon64
07-13-2006, 12:26 PM
How about those that pre-paid for the LW 9 upgrade-does that apply to us as well?

JeffRutan
07-13-2006, 12:32 PM
Has anyone actually successfully downloaded 9.0 today?

My Products lists new license keys for 9.0 and insturctions to go to My Downloads to get the upgrade, but 9.0 does not appear in My Downloads???

I thought it might be a Mac thing, but tried in Windows XP with same results.

Is it really ready yet?

-Jeff

Lord Snarebotto
07-13-2006, 12:45 PM
Just about finished with all the downloads now. Thanks Newtek!

author
07-13-2006, 12:53 PM
Has anyone actually successfully downloaded 9.0 today?

My Products lists new license keys for 9.0 and insturctions to go to My Downloads to get the upgrade, but 9.0 does not appear in My Downloads???

Is it really ready yet?

-Jeff

still same problem here, Jeff.

Hipcheck
07-13-2006, 12:58 PM
downloaded successfully...
gonna order the disks tomorrow.
Kudos and thank yous to NewTek!

Celshader
07-13-2006, 01:00 PM
some progress!

we getting there, tho!

A friend of mine had this problem last night, but it turned out it was his web browser's cache tripping him up. It had cached the state of his "my downloads" page from several days ago, and was not showing him the latest page.

To rule out the possibility of a web browser issue, go to "my downloads" page on http://register.newtek.com -- then hold down the "Shift" key on your keyboard while clicking the reload button on your web browser. On most browsers, this will force the browser to reload the page without looking at the cache.

Earl
07-13-2006, 01:06 PM
Oooh, this packaging looks slick! I can't wait to see it...

mj3
07-13-2006, 01:08 PM
Manual covers look nice and colorful. Wonder if there is any color inside.

Plakkie
07-13-2006, 01:11 PM
Newtek, my congratulations on this release! The beta program was exciting, and this release makes me feel proud that I chose Lightwave in the first place. You guys earned some rest. Many thanks indeed. :I_Love_Ne

JeffRutan
07-13-2006, 01:36 PM
I did a complete Empty Cache and still got the same results.
I also logged on to a PC that I had never used before on the NewTek site and I got the same results.

I am wondering if only Beta participants are getting the downloads, or if NewTek is phasing in / staggering the download options to prevent overloading their servers?

-Jeff

dgon64
07-13-2006, 01:39 PM
Something must be going on-a helpful word would be nice.

ThriJ
07-13-2006, 01:58 PM
:thumbsup: :newtek:

Excellent news and excellent new site design!

I Downloaded LightWave 9 just fine!

But, I am also in the beta program.

Plakkie
07-13-2006, 02:06 PM
I'm also in the Beta, but no download yet for me... keep posting if you haven't got it yet too, it's comforting!

Castius
07-13-2006, 02:08 PM
I simply can't get the site to show me the lw 9 download.

I tryed IE and Mozzila no go.

dgon64
07-13-2006, 02:09 PM
Beta tester-Really-well time to stop speculating and wait.

jbarker
07-13-2006, 02:12 PM
No download for me yet as of 3:12pm central. I'll be over in the corner sulking patheticlly if you need me.

FredyN
07-13-2006, 02:50 PM
Now it works!!! :)

Kurtis
07-13-2006, 03:02 PM
For those that are having trouble registering, you will need to contact Customer Service for your area.

For those that are able to register, but are having trouble seeing the download links, this problem should now be corrected. Please try again.

Castius
07-13-2006, 03:27 PM
works

Cageman
07-13-2006, 03:43 PM
No, it doesnt work.... at all... Clicking on the download-link for LW9.0 32-bit gives me a dialogue box with this error:

500 OOPS: vfs_sysutil_bind

Not only this, but Firefox becomes "dead" and I have to terminate it using task mangager. If I use Internet Explorer, it seems that I can not login as a registered user, I have to register again....

There are sooo many things going wrong with this registration-system... it is almost pathetic at times...

And, almost forgot... Talking about NT-Europe now...

PixelFarmer
07-13-2006, 03:49 PM
I'm getting the exact same Firefox errors as Cageman.
When I try IE (with "Popups okay" enabled), the "20 seconds" page shows up in a separate, small, unresizeable window, then after about the 5 seconds, that window displays a "The page cannot be displayed" page. But IE does not get hosed the way Firefox does.
Hope that helps.
Looking forward to 09.

Mitch

Edit: Same problem in IE w/Pop Blocker turned off.

Mha8649
07-13-2006, 03:50 PM
Well I've downloaded and installed v9.0 and am using it but I haven't yet recieved my final license key...so I only have 3days remaining. Any one else have this problem?

JeffRutan
07-13-2006, 03:58 PM
I get all the links now and downloaded the program and web help and some of the docs, but keep getting errors over and over no success lately trying to get the rest of the docs and the bonus material.
-Jeff

illusory
07-13-2006, 04:09 PM
I'm looking for the "full convenience upgrade" (includes manuals), but it doesn't seem to be up on the store site, just the "convenience upgrade"(w/o manuals).

Where can I find it?

search also did not find it...

NJ

charlestwoods
07-13-2006, 04:22 PM
I'm getting the exact same Firefox errors as Cageman.
When I try IE (with "Popups okay" enabled), the "20 seconds" page shows up in a separate, small, unresizeable window, then after about the 5 seconds, that window displays a "The page cannot be displayed" page. But IE does not get hosed the way Firefox does.
Hope that helps.
Looking forward to 09.

Mitch

Edit: Same problem in IE w/Pop Blocker turned off.

Exact same problem here. I'm getting "The page cannot be displayed". AAAARRGHH!!! :help:

EDIT: 5 minutes later...odd, now the d/l link worked. I still don't know what number is needed for Registration, so wish me luck.
v9 isn't listed under My Products, but it is listed under My Downloads. Everything that I can find points to needing some number
off a Vue 5 CD. Well, I didn't order the pre-upgrade with Vue. :shrug: So I guess I'll get an e-mail from NT with the new S/N.

author
07-13-2006, 04:44 PM
Exact same problem here. I'm getting "The page cannot be displayed". AAAARRGHH!!! :help:

Let me give you an amen to that "AAAARRGHH!!!" ... Lots of bomb outs .. I've twice managed to get up to about 20MB before the download crashes... and that's on a T1.

*sigh*

NewTek's servers gotta be melting by now. Let's hope they increase their server farm before LW10.

Brian Arndt
07-13-2006, 04:50 PM
I'm looking for the "full convenience upgrade" (includes manuals), but it doesn't seem to be up on the store site, just the "convenience upgrade"(w/o manuals).

Where can I find it?
NJ

There's just one of me so bear with me please!

I have them all up on the shop now
http://shop.newtek.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=9

inquisitive
07-13-2006, 04:59 PM
If you ordered [8] with a free upgrade to v9, you get the download. If you would like to have the manuals and CDs, you can purchase those separately as outlined above. They will not have a new serial number, so it will not affect your registration.

If you pre-purchased the upgrade to v9 only, you can access the download now, and you will receive either CDs only or Manuals and CDs, depending on what you ordered. Those have not started shipping yet. It will be soon though.

Thank you for the clarification, when I read about the extra fee for the DVD's, I was about to get :mad: since it was my understanding that the pre-order meant we would be shipped the DVD's including bonus material and PDF manual for no additional cost.

It is nice to have the dvd's for those times when computer crashes, no Internet etc.

Thanks

Kurtis
07-13-2006, 05:03 PM
Just as clarification, the package includes one CD and one DVD.

The CD is the three platform installers and the low-res PDFs.

The DVD is the 3rd-Party Samples, the new content, the high-res PDFs and a collection of the LightWave v9 demo videos.

author
07-13-2006, 05:10 PM
Heartbreak!

I think the LW9 file is about 45MB ... was up to 42MB when it bombed...

but got another download going of both LW9 and the bonus content.

Can't believe I've been trying to download 9 since it was announced at about one p.m.

NewTek, ya took up me afternoon!

author
07-13-2006, 05:43 PM
YES! YES! YES!

Okay ... after numerous attempts, finally got LW 9 downloaded, installed, and registered.

I dance the Dance of Immense Satisfaction!

The only fly in the proverbial ointment ... now my LW 8.5 is suddenly UNregistered and won't re-register? What's the deal on that? Are you restricted to only owning one version of Lightwave even if you paid for more?

Celshader
07-13-2006, 05:45 PM
YES! YES! YES!

Okay ... after numerous attempts, finally got LW 9 downloaded, installed, and registered.

The only fly in the proverbial ointment ... now my LW 8.5 is suddenly UNregistered and won't re-register? What's the deal on that? Are you restricted to only owning one version of Lightwave even if you paid for more?

I have LW5.6, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 7.5c, 8.0, 8.0.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.5 and LW9.0 installed on my machine at home, so I don't think folks are restricted.

Make sure the "license.key" textfile in your 8.5 folder contains the right registration key. Open it up in Notepad and check its number.

Kurtis
07-13-2006, 05:49 PM
YES! YES! YES!

No, and that should not have happened, but we are talking about computers here. Try re-entering your [8] permanent license key into the license.key file in the [8] programs folder.

Martin Adams
07-13-2006, 06:00 PM
Does anyone else find the registration process rather complicated?

I'm in the UK, so half the time I get linked to NewTek Europe where I entered my information on the registration page (which had either LW9 Beta or LW9 Pre)

Clicking the link in the software registration tool brings me to a page, but after entering the serial number, it just says I have to use NewTek Europe. If its clever enough to know I'm European, why not plug into their database to keep the process seamless?

Nontheless, I registered on NewTek Europe which told me my details would be checked.

Yet, from the NewTek Europe site there is a LW9 downlaod link, where after a little playing about, I can register my dongle and get a licence number.

It just feels like the whole system is too disjointed and confusing. Anyone else agree?

But nontheless, LW9 is installed and registered - woohoo!

Skinner3D
07-13-2006, 07:14 PM
:D :newtek: :thumbsup: :angel: :I_Love_Ne:lightwave :santa: :boogiedow :dance: I had no trouble at all with the download. I got the best of both worlds because aside from my check in this afternoon I have not been able to get to a computer, so I completely missed the server rush and 9 not being available for download right away.

Thanks again Newtek!

pixym
07-13-2006, 08:24 PM

I'm in the UK, so half the time I get linked to NewTek Europe where I entered my information on the registration page (which had either LW9 Beta or LW9 Pre)

Clicking the link in the software registration tool brings me to a page, but after entering the serial number, it just says I have to use NewTek Europe. If its clever enough to know I'm European, why not plug into their database to keep the process seamless?

Nontheless, I registered on NewTek Europe which told me my details would be checked.

Yet, from the NewTek Europe site there is a LW9 downlaod link, where after a little playing about, I can register my dongle and get a licence number.

It just feels like the whole system is too disjointed and confusing. Anyone else agree?

I am quite agree!

Penforhire
07-13-2006, 08:28 PM
+1 with Skinner. I had to retry on a couple of the downloads (must be busy) but no server troubles or registration problems here. Three cheers for Newtek!

newtekker04
07-13-2006, 09:57 PM

So, just to clarify (cause I just want to be sure), those who pre-purchased the upgrade to v9 (w/Vue and LWCAD) are still going to be shipped the discs and manuals?

At present, downloading LW and the content is not an option for me. I'm stuck with dial-up, and by the time I finish those downloads, we'll all be on the v10 beta.:mad:

PixelFarmer
07-13-2006, 10:49 PM
Just an update:
I've been able to DL all the files via IE, still probs w/FireFox last time I checked.
Note that I did get an error and had to exit and login several times in order to get all the files.
I'll do the install tomorrow.

BTW, what's the diff between the "screen" and the "print" versions of the manuals? Just the resolution of the embedded pix?

Thanks.

Mitch

Earl
07-14-2006, 12:42 AM
BTW, what's the diff between the "screen" and the "print" versions of the manuals? Just the resolution of the embedded pix?
That would be correct. The resolution of the images in the "screen" PDFs has been reduced to make the PDFs smaller. The "print" versions are higher resolution so they don't come out blurry on the printer.

Kurtis
07-14-2006, 04:33 AM
So, just to clarify (cause I just want to be sure), those who pre-purchased the upgrade to v9 (w/Vue and LWCAD) are still going to be shipped the discs and manuals?

At present, downloading LW and the content is not an option for me. I'm stuck with dial-up, and by the time I finish those downloads, we'll all be on the v10 beta.:mad:

Correct.

Javier
07-14-2006, 04:39 AM

I completely agree. I followed your steps and I'm still trying to get my permanent license. Newtek Europe send you to the general registration page where - once they notice your european - send you back to Newtek Europe. Isn't there a way to test this before ?? Come on.

Damian Dowling
07-14-2006, 04:49 AM
Javier,

If you pre-ordered and are a european customer the following should work:

1. Go to register.newtek.com.

2. Create an account.

3. Click on the My Home link, you should be there after login anyway.

4. Click on the "Lightware 8 Now Available Click here for more info" image. Do NOT click on the register now button.

5. Enter your pre order serial number.

6. The rest should be simple to follow.

Regards
Damian

Mha8649
07-14-2006, 05:28 AM
Once again did anyone else not recieve a permenent key for 9? I am currently using the old key and only have 3days left well now 2 so .. anyone know whats going on?

jthair
07-14-2006, 07:35 AM
Once again did anyone else not recieve a permenent key for 9? I am currently using the old key and only have 3days left well now 2 so .. anyone know whats going on?
Did you go to your registration home page and click on the Lightwave v9 your upgrade is available click here now graphic, it should take you to your information.

John

lardbros
07-14-2006, 08:03 AM
Well i reckon it's quite straight forward this time round. Having us all use a world wide Newtek site is great and it clearly works... i had no trouble inputting my details and then getting my LW9! Thumbs up Newtek!

Also... one of my example scenes has made it to the content!!!! WOW, how happy am i?!?!? YAY

colkai
07-14-2006, 08:06 AM
Ok, spill...which one :)

lardbros
07-14-2006, 08:11 AM
Ok, spill...which one :)

Mine's the "soda (i originally called it Coke, but guess it was changed due to copyright) can" in the Hypervoxels folder! I intended it to be used as a simple example of how to create animation using a VERY simple bones setup... but guess it has Hypervoxels in it too! Yay... i'm almost famous! :D

colkai
07-14-2006, 08:37 AM
I never did get time to think about offering some content. Time, you know, that 4-letter word :p

art_DA
07-19-2006, 01:39 PM
I have LW8.2. I got LW7.5 about 3 or 4 years ago bundled with DFX+.
Obviously, I electronically upgraded for free through LW8.2.
Do I have to pay for LW9?
If not, how do I download this new version?

art

madjester
07-19-2006, 02:20 PM
I am such a moron. I emailed saying my v9 registration hadn't come in yet and all I have to do is click the button... If the Newtek merketing guys get my email, just trash it. (Grabs dunce cap, heads to nearest corner.)

art_DA
07-19-2006, 04:27 PM
Tried to register my downloaded v9
software and got an error message saying the key I typed in was a bad key. I typed in the previous license key before I got that error message, so that may be the problem.
When I open Lightwave v9, it says I am in "Disovery mode" because I don't have a new license key. During installation, I was never asked for a license key. Only when I tried to register, was I asked for a license key.
So, I am thinking that I will get one in my e-mail. Is that right???
Sorry for the possibly previously answered questions. Its just that I must've read a million things concerning this download on the boards and on the site itself and am now pretty confused.
Thanks,
Art

I have LW8.2. I got LW7.5 about 3 or 4 years ago bundled with DFX+.
Obviously, I electronically upgraded for free through LW8.2.
Do I have to pay for LW9?
If not, how do I download this new version?

art

PixelDust
07-19-2006, 04:40 PM
art_DA - You have to go to http://register.newtek.com, log in, then click on the red "Lightwave 9 - Your Upgrade is ready" banner.

There should be a page with your serial number and some drop-down lists to choose your OS, etc. Then your LW9 license key is generated.

Don't feel bad... I got confused myself because it said that page was for a "free upgrade to LW9", which I thought was only meant for people who bought a full LW8 with a free upgrade to 9. (I had just the upgrade to 9 from 8)

Also, make sure your "license.key" file only has one license key number. When I ran the registration wizard, it put my correct key on the same line as the old key, and it started up in Discovery mode.

Anyway, hope you get it sorted out.

art_DA
07-20-2006, 01:28 PM
art_DA - You have to go to http://register.newtek.com, log in, then click on the red "Lightwave 9 - Your Upgrade is ready" banner.

There should be a page with your serial number and some drop-down lists to choose your OS, etc. Then your LW9 license key is generated.

Don't feel bad... I got confused myself because it said that page was for a "free upgrade to LW9", which I thought was only meant for people who bought a full LW8 with a free upgrade to 9. (I had just the upgrade to 9 from 8)

Also, make sure your "license.key" file only has one license key number. When I ran the registration wizard, it put my correct key on the same line as the old key, and it started up in Discovery mode.

Anyway, hope you get it sorted out.

Thanks Pixeldust. I found out that I am NOT eligible for the "free" upgrade.
That's really what I needed to know in the first place and finally, CS answered my question.

art

mkiii
07-22-2006, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtekker04

At present, downloading LW and the content is not an option for me. I'm stuck with dial-up, and by the time I finish those downloads, we'll all be on the v10 beta.

Correct.

If that is the case, then you had better inform NT Europe of the fact, because they don't seem to know about it.

I asked specifically about when I would get the pack for my Pre[9] upgrade, and who would be responsible for it.

They just tried to get more money out of me for a "Convenience" pack.

TBH, with the amount of hassle this upgrade has been, we should all get a free box, manuals, T-Shirt & bloody cinnamon flavoured NT lollypop.

Nitisara
07-24-2006, 09:56 PM
Again I have to pay to NewTek?
To begin with, I need ALL LW9 data - content and software.
Internet download is not free for me, and to get media on disks I also have to pay?

To keep it simple, I ALREADY PAYED FOR LW9. And I still don't have it - I HAVE TO PAY MORE to have disks with v9? I did not need LW8.5 - I purchased LW9, and instead of that they sent me 8.5 and now ask money again to send me v9?
It is normal with pre-pay to send me current version of software (v8.5), but please be logical to the end - SEND ME FINAL VERSION NOW - YOU ALREADY HAVE MY MONEY, NEWTEK!

Mha8649
07-24-2006, 10:09 PM
Did you go to your registration home page and click on the Lightwave v9 your upgrade is available click here now graphic, it should take you to your information.

John
Thanks thats what I needed to do...

I am such a moron. I emailed saying my v9 registration hadn't come in yet and all I have to do is click the button... If the Newtek merketing guys get my email, just trash it. (Grabs dunce cap, heads to nearest corner.)

Your not alone ...lol

Nitisara
07-25-2006, 02:46 AM
Regarding my complain of EXTRA FEE for LW9 upgrade, Ben Vost positively answered it by pointing out to NewTek Europe webpage: http://www.newtek-europe.com/uk/products/lightwave/index_lw9.html
Thanks!