PDA

View Full Version : No images on forum posts?

JeffRutan
07-05-2006, 04:14 PM
For the last several hours I have not been able to get any images (such as user avatars and uploaded thumbnails and pictures) in user posts to this forum/website. I get the same results on my work PC as on my home Mac.

I don't know where else to post this type of question, but I wanted to know if I am the only one, and/or if anything is being done to fix this?

Thanks,
-Jeff

theWOODman
07-05-2006, 04:21 PM
For the last few days I haven't been able to even see any posted images except for a few attached jpegs.
I don't know if it's something to do with my browser, graphics driver, or Newtek's web site. Maybe this is related somehow.

Oh I think I know what it is now. It's probably due to the downloads of the newest beta which is larger ( all I can say ). All those downloads are probably taking up a lot of bandwidth.

Tzan
07-05-2006, 04:28 PM
An Admin did some testing earlier and that seemed to work, but there are still plenty of images missing.

http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53422

JeffRutan
07-05-2006, 05:08 PM
I see user avatars now, but several (not all) attached thumbnail sections/images still not appearing in WIP threads at least. I only know there should be images because the text refers to it, or I remember images in those threads (at least my own).
Also the thumbnail images in the forum list are all missing.
-Jeff

Nigel Baker
07-05-2006, 06:23 PM
Hey Jeff,

IAt first I thought I was going a little crazy.
Still not all the images are up some threads talk about images but all you see is text.

Crazy I tell you...

Kurtis
07-05-2006, 06:44 PM
I'm not aware of any problems, but I'll ask the Webmaster in the morning. If you ever see anything like this, please feel free to drop an email to Brian at [email protected]

DragonFist
07-05-2006, 06:51 PM
In actuallity, I have NO attachments in my attachment history. My guess is that is the problem at this time.

Kurtis
07-05-2006, 06:59 PM
Ok. I'm going to say this thread is related to this thread:
http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53422

Since the system administrator is working on it and posting in the other thread, I will close this one. Please post in the other one if necessary.