PDA

View Full Version : FPS question-HELP!

PeteS
02-17-2003, 10:11 PM
alright, i'm working on a test voice animation. Only to be seen online. That being said, I only needed it at 24 FPS. I then added audio to it. As i scrubbed the timeline, i linked up the mouth morphs to the sounds. However, when i make a preview, the motion works fine, but the sound is slowed down! When i change the fps on the preview to 30, it sounds right but the animation is sped up:mad: !
Is there a way to match this up? If not, is there a way to at least convert the output to 30 fps to match the sound? When i changed the fps in options to 30 fps, the animation is longer than the voice over!
Please Help!!!!!

jdavidbakr
02-18-2003, 11:08 AM
I have had difficulty with LW's audio playback, for me my experience has been that if I preview a short section, then that is the section of the audio file that LW uses for the rest of the previews, so it slows it down if I extend the frame selection. I have no idea why this happens, if it is a bug or if it is user error; I hardly ever do lip sync so I just work around what I have figured its limitations to be... Does anyone have any tips on using the audio playback feature more successfully?

PeteS
02-18-2003, 05:38 PM
Thanks for the reply. i guess i'm gonna have to fix it in premiere. or i may tryy to change the fps to 30 and scale out the keys to fit.:confused: