PDA

View Full Version : Free 3D Job site for studios and artists!

3djobs
06-24-2006, 03:22 PM
Hi everyone, I recently launched a 100% FREE 3D Job website, www.3DJOBS.org

Well, :screwy: I decided not to do 3D anymore and decided to learn a trade, like autobody repair or construction. I will still administer the site whenever necessary and add or change things if required. But its pretty much setup on automatic. Maybe people will click on those banners so at least the hosting fee is covered, who knows! hahah

When I was still hardcore into 3D, one thing that bothered me was that there was no "free" website that "only" had 3D art related jobs. So here it is for the 3D community, my dream come true is finally done! ENJOY! :bowdown:

Roman

Zencrono
06-26-2006, 09:07 PM
:hey: Quite interesting.

TheDude
06-28-2006, 04:38 AM
Website looks good, not cluttered, just does what it says on the can.

P.S. What is "Interseting" :D

3djobs
06-28-2006, 08:56 AM
Thanks for the positive comments, I appreciate it! I am going to redesign the front page cuz some people dont like it. :stumped:

3djobs
06-30-2006, 12:57 PM
Hi everyone, I redesigned the main page so check it out and let me know what you think! www.3djobs.ca :D

Roman.

jat
06-30-2006, 06:54 PM
so did you work in the 3d field and moved on or was it just a hobby...curious....

3djobs
07-01-2006, 08:50 AM
so did you work in the 3d field and moved on or was it just a hobby...curious....

yes I did some freelance work, and also had a 2 week project at a VFX studio and they used the shot that I did on The Discovery Channel. :rock:

I think I should have gone to school for webdesign instead of 3D Animation, though. :stumped: I mean, I know what it takes to be a hardcore 3D guy but the results take too long to achieve, I got too lazy, I need to see results in realtime, so I think autobody work will be fun and active if you know what I mean. I am slowly starting to discover my strongest skills and to be honest, it feels like I know how to do these skills all my life but never did it until now. For example, if somone gave me a fully rigged and animatable character to animate I know I would do an amazing job, or if I had to fix the body of a car after it was in an accident, I know I would do an amzing job but I never worked in a body shop. I think 3d arts helped me open my eyes and make me notice my strongest personal skills. Dude, you asked and now I cant stop writing.. lol.

I also thought about teaching 3D, but I make people cry when I try to teach them something, when I try to explain something I expect that person to understand what I am gona say before I even say anything. LOL! :screwy:

In my opinion 3D is sooooo easy but to do it you need to be passionate about it at all times to get the best results, my passion only comes once in a while, not really good sign for a 3d artist. :D

Thanks for asking! :thumbsup: