PDA

View Full Version : VT3 bug/crawl question

smorg
06-18-2006, 01:57 PM
Hi there,

I'm very new to VideoToaster, just been using it for a few weeks. What I'm trying to accomplish is to get a bug (that I can take in and out) and a crawl running at the bottom at the same time.

How do I go about doing this. Sorry if this is really easy, but I read through and couldn't figure it out.

Thanks.

billmi
06-19-2006, 05:47 AM
You can put them both in the same DDR (the CG project with the crawl on the forst page) and the CG page with the bug. They will overlay ontop of each other. The DDR is an easy way to layer CG pages. Then bring them into the switcher on the DSK.

Cineman
06-19-2006, 06:39 AM
What I'm trying to accomplish is to get a bug (that I can take in and out) and a crawl running at the bottom at the same time.
What I do for this is use DSK with the bug in it which can be faded in an out with the "f" keyboard shortcut.

I make a clip with the crawl at the bottom over a still or motion background and use a vertical split screen wipe to bring that in from a DDR play. I set the User T-Bar Position… "Alt + g" so that it will auto wipe in to the bottom exactly as far as I want with the keyboard shortcut "Shift + G".

Voila

Nes Gurley