PDA

View Full Version : title templates

roybast
06-13-2006, 12:03 PM
I understand that there was a tutorial on the title template module...I have looked but cannot find. Could someone please direct me....and in addition does this tutorial show how to create templates from scratch?

Jim Capillo
06-13-2006, 12:50 PM
I understand that there was a tutorial on the title template module...I have looked but cannot find. Could someone please direct me....and in addition does this tutorial show how to create templates from scratch?

http://www.newtek.com/tricaster/tutorials/TCTemplates/

roybast
06-13-2006, 01:07 PM
Thanks for the info. Mr Capillo

Jim Capillo
06-13-2006, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the info. Mr Capillo

Oh please, call me Jim :D

roybast
06-13-2006, 04:16 PM
:thumbsdow Yes...certainly will. BTW is that an old pic on your web site or do you still use the 1" machines? I started editing using EDITEC on a couple of Ampex 2000s myself....Yes I really am that old!!:screwy:

Jim Capillo
06-13-2006, 09:41 PM
Still have the old 1" Type C, mainly for archival purposes. Believe it or not, I get about one or two calls a month to transfer something on 1" to BetaSP or DV. It's still chugging along. I had the heads replaced about 12 years ago by Sony and it only has a couple hundred hours since then. Does very nice slo-mo ~ even though it sounds like a jet engine when running. I'll just keep it 'till it dies, mainly because it's so da mn heavy !!!!!