PDA

View Full Version : 3D Jokes

DiedonD
06-10-2006, 06:07 AM
Hi as I was reading through some books about 3d art, these two jokes build up and seemed funny to me. I thought I shared them with you, and possibly you too have some 3d jokes that could also share and we could have some fun.

First:

A specialized modeler is given a task to model the Himalaya's (Worlds largest mountains) down to the last detail, so as real life characters will be animated climbing it with zooms going in and out. The guy freezes at first, but after careful step by step planing goes ahead and starts working on it, while the
3d guru, that has given him the task, deals with other more grandious stuff.

After 6 months of work, the model was textured completely and shining in beuty, as no detail wasnt left, down to the last pre historic seashell. The specialized modeler approached the 3d guru confident of his work. When the
3d guru reacts shocked and says:

Woooha!....Subdivide it first!

Second:

1st constitutional law of 3d art in deciding which modeling technique one should use is: JUST MODEL IT FOR CHRIST SAKE!!!!

2nd constitutional law of 3d in deciding how to animate is:
JUST PLAY WITH YOUR MODEL FOR CRYING OUT LAUD!!!

Thank you
Regards

nerdyguy227
06-10-2006, 11:59 AM
ok

Thor Simpson
06-10-2006, 01:56 PM
I have a better one:

So, this guy walks into a bar. Bartender says "Hey, Lightwave 9 will be out 4th quarter of 2005!"

nerdyguy227
06-10-2006, 02:47 PM
ok

iconoclasty
06-10-2006, 02:55 PM
So, this guy walks into a bar. Bartender says "Hey, Lightwave 9 will be out 4th quarter of 2005!"

I don't think that's very funny. That's more of a tragic story than a joke.

hrgiger
06-10-2006, 07:15 PM
I have a good one.

Poser.

get it? Poser? Ha ha.

BTW, is it racist to say that all Poser models look alike?

t4d
06-11-2006, 05:11 AM
there once was a guy from OZ
who modeled a green little frog
He rigged it up fast, animated a fart
and once rendered it become ART !:D

-

there once was dude in the bath
with a labtop doing CA in the dark
windows had a crash so he flipped out and kicked ***
too bad it's now all in his past :hey:

Bog
06-11-2006, 07:22 AM
So this polygon of co-ordinates 1,1,1000 walks into a bar.

The bartender says: "Why the long face?"

(blame BeeVee for that one)

Bog
06-11-2006, 07:23 AM
What do you get if you cross an elephant with a cherry?

Elephant[cross-product]Cherry.

What do you get if you cross an elephant with a mountaineer?

You can't! A mountaineer's a scalar! Ahahahaa! Haha! Haaaa....

T-Light
06-11-2006, 11:03 AM
How can you model a dead 3D parrot?
You can't coz poly's gone.

hrgiger
06-11-2006, 12:07 PM
How can you model a dead 3D parrot?
You can't coz poly's gone.

Ouch.

DiedonD
06-12-2006, 02:42 AM
In 1945 during war, soldiers had to undergo a very fast and heavy crash eductaional course and mostly at night. ANd of course LW was included in the education.
So the LW Proffesor comes into class, and after giving few lectures about LW he starts asking questions.

Proffesor: So who wrotte the gear lscript tool? *

Student O: I havent! Really! I have nothing to do with this! I dont know of any scripts! I was with my friends last night here you can ask them! You gotta believe me...

Proffessor: Are you kidding with me?! We dont have time for jokes. This is a simple question. Who wrotte the script?

Student O: I havent! Why cant you believe me?! (Starts shaking his voice) I was with my friends last night!!!!

The professor stands up and leaves the class and wents to complain to the general.

Proffesor: I cant teach them anything!

General: Why what happened?

Proffesor: You cant believe what happened. I ask Student O who wrotte the script and the idiot says he didnt!

General: Student O!! No!! He did like that huh? ....Listen ammm.... I kinda know Student O....I can assure you that he didnt wrotte the script. I actually saw him with his friends last night.

The proffesor leaves the office infuriated, and wont listen to the General's demand to stay and talk about it.

Anyway a party happens due to a capture of a very significant post, with minimum loss in the battle. And the proffesor goes also. When all of a sudden the general approaches the profesor and happily tells him:

General: Dont worry about anything Proffesor. After three days and nights of interagation...Student O has finally accepted that he had indeed wrotte the script. You can come back to us now :D

Bog
06-12-2006, 02:49 AM
Sorry chap, I just don't get it.

DiedonD
06-12-2006, 03:06 AM
Sorry chap, I just don't get it.

The profesor is surrounded by fools Bog :)

And the general MADE Stundent O accept that he wrotte the Lscript, which he of course didnt, through probably heavy means of "Interogation", or in other words...torture.

Captain Obvious
06-12-2006, 03:41 AM
BTW, is it racist to say that all Poser models look alike?
No, but it might be racist to say they're all ugly. :)

So this polygon of co-ordinates 1,1,1000 walks into a bar.

The bartender says: "Why the long face?"

(blame BeeVee for that one)
HAHAHA! :thumbsup:

DiedonD
06-12-2006, 05:00 AM
Ok heres an old and simpler one.

Question: Why does a blond, upon paying and receiving the package of LW right at the store, immediately opens it right there and then. Wont wait to open it at home, but would open it right there.

Answer: Because at the side of the pack it writtes, open here.