PDA

View Full Version : NewTek Customer Service!

chuckd
06-08-2006, 12:08 PM
Just another shout out for the kids over in San Antonio.

We needed to send in our RS-8 for a fix. I overnighted it to them Tuesday afternoon. I got an e-mail at 2:10 Wednesday saying that they'd received it. I received another e-mail at 5:07 saying that it was fixed and on its way out the door.

That. Rocks.

Sometimes we get so focused on what we want from our NewTek products that we forget what a freakin' awesome group of people they are!

Thanks dudes (and dudettes)

vanderwielen
06-08-2006, 12:25 PM
ditto.

chuckd
06-08-2006, 01:23 PM
p.s. I just put our repaired RS-8 back to work-- less than 24 hours after NewTek received it.

Jim Capillo
06-08-2006, 03:51 PM
Just another shout out for the kids over in San Antonio.

We needed to send in our RS-8 for a fix. I overnighted it to them Tuesday afternoon. I got an e-mail at 2:10 Wednesday saying that they'd received it. I received another e-mail at 5:07 saying that it was fixed and on its way out the door.

That. Rocks.

Sometimes we get so focused on what we want from our NewTek products that we forget what a freakin' awesome group of people they are!

Thanks dudes (and dudettes)

Most of us old timers here have known that for a long, long time. Quick, complete customer service has always been a hallmark for the folks at Newtek.

You'll not see customer service like that anywhere else ! :thumbsup:

jsanfilippo
06-09-2006, 05:02 AM
You guys remember a separate thread about this very topic a few weeks ago, and I mentioned the issue of RS-8's having to be repaired! So ANOTHER one bites the dust, eh?

Not disputing the quick service from Newtek - but what the heck is with RS-8's failing?!?!?!

This is starting to sound like a fairly common issue. Can Newtek comment on the flakiness of this unit?