PDA

View Full Version : So where is the Vue forum?

stevecullum
06-01-2006, 08:01 AM
Seeing as Newtek gave Vue 5 Infinite away to early 9 adopters and upgraders, I thought it would be useful to have a Vue Infinite part to this forum. I know there are others around, but this one could taylor to those specifically using LW and Vue together and this is the best forums after all :D

So how about it Newtek?

I think most of us here who have it, are doing there best to learn this cool giveaway, so why not have a place for people to share their tips and discoverys etc...

Anyone else agree/disagree?

Lew
06-01-2006, 08:32 AM
Seems like a good idea to me. Haven't used it very much and tend to forget features between time. Some examples would help get me going again.
Lew

JamesCurtis
06-01-2006, 09:56 AM
I also think it's a good idea. Spinquad has a section I believe, BTW.

Silkrooster
06-01-2006, 03:04 PM
Yes Spindquad has a section, CGFocus and also my forum has a section for vue. As I become aware of others they will be added to the links page on my website.
Silk

Signal to Noise
06-01-2006, 03:36 PM
Chiming in for agreement for a Vue specific forum here. It seems the vue forums on both e-on and cornucopia don't have very many LW users. They all seem to be Poser users. :stumped:

Although I'm a member on Spinquad I haven't spent too much time there (but I will from now on! ;) ).

Also, HDRI Magazine has had Vue tutorials in the last few issues aimed at the LW user. It would be nice to discuss such tutorials in a venue such as here.:thumbsup:

Silkrooster
06-01-2006, 04:19 PM
I agree I would love to see more users talk about using vue and lightwave together. Plus a whole bunch of tutorials.:D
Silk

stevecullum
06-01-2006, 04:42 PM
I've posted this a while ago, but if anyone wants to see my first LW/Vue intergration effort its here.

I've got a new one in the works, a more arc-viz based thing, but I'll post and share in due course.