PDA

View Full Version : A simple question about Maestro

DiedonD
05-25-2006, 05:38 AM
Ive ordered Maestro Demo, thought I should check it out and Ive downloaded the Plug ins, cause I see one Maestro on the Edit area. And whats annoying me is that after I put the necessary bones to fit my character it said :
LAUNCH MAESTRO - and goes on what next steps to do.

Its as if theres a huge title saying LAUNCH MAESTRO HERE in the middle of the screen, that is blinding me, so that theres no problem about launching it, and I should just click that there, so that I could easily go on and do what it tells me to do next.:thumbsdow

Thats why I prefer DVD's. You see how to launch things and where to do click.
So could anyone please tell me where the heck does Maestro gets launched. Thanks :D

dballesg
05-25-2006, 06:28 AM
Hi,

I have Maetro, and after you load your character on Layout. You only need to launch Maestro with Maestro Launcher. You can find it under Utilities ->Additional (I put mine on a button on a customized tab).

That will open a panel that show you the rigs that you can apply to your character, so select your character, and press the Default button on maestro's panel, that will start the rigging process.

Best regards,
David

DiedonD
05-25-2006, 07:33 AM
Thanks David.

I simply assigned a key for Launching Maestro. But now I have this huge screen that I cannot remove. It states beginners guidance steps there, but the problem is that I cant see any character, mine or the Demo's, alas to see hotspots and then to learn what to do with them.

How do you remove that text in order to see the squary hotspots on my characters face for example, or body?

ericsmith
05-25-2006, 09:55 AM
What you want to do is load any of the demo scenes in the "Content" folder. These scenes are specifically set up to be ready to go.

Eric

dballesg
05-25-2006, 10:01 AM
Hi Eric :)

Looks like one of the master minds after Maestro answered you diedond! :)

Sorry for not understand that you wanted to load one of the demo scenes, anyhow due I have the original, not the demo, I think that guidances doesn't show on mine panel!

Best regards,
David