PDA

View Full Version : Military Figures Needed

bluesmike
05-25-2006, 05:31 AM
I work primarily on architectural visualization projects, but now have a war memorial where I need several military figures to be used as bronze sentry statues for the park. I don't own Poser, nor do I have the time or the skill to model them. The project probably will not be rendered at a very close distance, so lo-poly game style figures would probably work just fine. They would have to be from WWII through present day style.

Does anyone out there have military figures that might fit my use and are willing to part with them? My budget doesn't allow for a very exhorbitant price, but a reasonable fee is workable. Or I'll trade for some models I have -- just ask. And I'll give credit for the statues and keep you posted on the progress of the design.

It would be good if they were in a "sentry-like" stance with weapon in hand.

DiedonD
05-25-2006, 05:46 AM
Hi BlueSmike

Im interested in modeling a soldier for you, cause I dont think that the one soldier I have suits your interest. It has masks and gloves and all. Its more of a paramilitary. So Im intersted in doing this, and you can contact me for details at

[email protected]

Cheers

bluesmike
05-26-2006, 08:46 AM
Thanks Donnie, but I can't really afford to have someone model them from scratch. I was looking for some models -- perhaps even game models -- already done. They will not be seen up-close, so detail is not that important.

Does anyone have a soldier model that could serve as a sentry sculpture to a war memorial?