PDA

View Full Version : Help

randysolo
05-23-2006, 11:29 AM
Lightwave Help no longer works. I get a message that Flash has stopped a potentially ...... blah blah blah... and I click on OK, nothing works. I click on settings and it takes me to Adobe where it says "the menu above is not a picutre....there is no menu above.... I have system 10.4.6, Safari, and flash player 8. Is this happening to anyone? Does this mean that flash is no longer a great tool for websites? Does this mean I can't access my help files for LW?

thanks,

Powersolo

BeeVee
05-24-2006, 01:43 AM
http://www.lightwiki.com/wiki/mediawiki-1.4.4/index.php?title=I_cannot_access_my_LightWave_onlin e_help

B

randysolo
05-24-2006, 05:37 AM
Thanks! I did get as far as the Flash website, but my browser doesn't see the panel that lets you make the security changes. I sent an email to Adobe asking a question about that. Thanks for the other site though. It has some valuable stuff. Isn't that what life is all about?.... accumulating STUFF?

thanks again,

Powersolo

eidetiken
05-24-2006, 07:36 AM
are you on a Intel Mac?

My flash stopped working when I upgraded the flash player. Found out that IntelMacs have a Flash problem. Had to reinstall my system anyway for mouse drivers and got my flash back too. This only happened in Safari, Flash in Firefox worked even when Safari didn't.

randysolo
05-24-2006, 07:46 AM
No, I don't have an Intel Mac. I was going to get one but I didn't want to wait for all the software to catch up. I'm hoping for one later. Good luck with it though. I'm hoping it will be faster with LW.

thanks,

Powersolo