PDA

View Full Version : NEWBIE to VT3

Taraneh
05-22-2006, 07:37 PM
Hello

Ok.. I am a very very newbie.. who is just started to learn VT3 myself.. we have a little studio and I run the tv programs.. I know about the chroma key and some basic things but I have some questions which might sound wierd:

First of all you know these backgrounds which have a TV in it like its green.. IVe seen people put moving background in there.. how is it done please?

The other thing is when we have live program.. I have my main on DDR which has the chroma background and the other 2 on the Camera.. and the chroma key is pressed... and CG is faded in.. thats how I do the tv thing.. but my question is how can I use the effects in the same time? cause if I use the effects then I will use the chroma background..

I have more questions but I'll go one by one , dont want to scare u off suddenly.. hehehe

Thanks in Advance:thumbsup:

Paul Lara
05-23-2006, 09:45 AM
First of all you know these backgrounds which have a TV in it like its green.. IVe seen people put moving background in there.. how is it done please?

This is explained in Chapter 13.

how can I use the effects in the same time? cause if I use the effects then I will use the chroma background..

while you have a chroma key active, you cannot use transitions, since the transitions utilize the key bus as well.