PDA

View Full Version : VT[5] When? Where to buy?

mixmasterwes
05-20-2006, 12:13 PM
Hello,

Has anybody heard when VT[5] upgrade will be released?

Any recommendations where to buy this upgrade from?

Thanks!

Gary Robinson
05-20-2006, 03:50 PM
We're all hoping it will come out in the next couple months. I'm a big fan of Videohardware.com They built both of my systems and their support is great. They should be able to help you with any tech issues.

inquisitive
05-20-2006, 09:51 PM
Related to this, the addon ministry /peg items.. What are they exactly? is there a list somewhere of the actual contents of those two items - I want to understand the benefit. (any samples/pictures)?

Thanks

Paul Lara
05-22-2006, 09:19 AM
Related to this, the addon ministry /peg items.. What are they exactly? is there a list somewhere of the actual contents of those two items - I want to understand the benefit. (any samples/pictures)?

The media ministry pack offers about 100 additional pages for CG designer for topics unique to those productions: weddings, funerals, bible study, geneology, scripture, youth groups, etc.

The PEG (Public, Education & Government) pack offers another 100 pages germane to those productions: bulletin board, community calendar, talk shows, etc. Here is a sample page of several from the media ministry collection.