PDA

View Full Version : I feel forced to say something...

jbcaro
05-16-2006, 11:18 PM
I usually don't have much to say and only post when necessary, but there is an annoying message at the top of the screen saying that it has been too long since I posted something so this post should get rid of that for a while.

jbcaro

Verlon
05-17-2006, 12:10 AM
whenever you get a message like that, just ad something to the ".. the 14th already...." thread.

Never off topic and always a peculiar conversation going on.

colkai
05-17-2006, 03:01 AM
Really? Ya think? ;) :p

Cageman
05-17-2006, 06:28 AM
I usually don't have much to say and only post when necessary, but there is an annoying message at the top of the screen saying that it has been too long since I posted something so this post should get rid of that for a while.

jbcaro

Hahaha... that was funny! :)

There should be a thread where to dump a meaningless sentence just to have the account active...

...ohh... it is called ".. the 14th already...." something... listen to Verlon, he knows!

:D

donski
05-17-2006, 10:22 PM
Oh yeah, look at that! I have the same message at the top of my screen, like a friendly uncle encouraging me to go play with the other kids and not sit in front of the screen all day. I even had to look up my pw to get in here just now. I just dropped in to see what condition LW9's condition was in.