PDA

View Full Version : v2 site Null studios | institute

yazan
05-14-2006, 09:54 AM
Just wanted to run this by you guys. Its a revamped v2 site with additional services and information. Please have a look for 5 minute of your time and give us your feedback for when v3 will come out as this is all closed and done. Thanks.

http://www.null.jo

Yazan

Sarford
05-14-2006, 04:17 PM
Some cool site man, very nice. My only crit is that the video's are rather small and the compression is too high, making it hard to see what excelent work you guys no doubdly make.

Simon

Martin Adams
05-15-2006, 12:50 AM
This site is awsome, a truely well put together flash site!

I love the into selection page - I could play with that all day. I quite like the music in the background as well. You've done well in not making it sound repetitive and annoying.

I would agree that the video compression is too high and the quality of the video doesn't look too good. Have you considered doing a higher-frame rate version as well?

On a side note with regards to the showreel, I feel the opening logo is far too long - I think it clocks in at 20 seconds. That's a long time before anyone gets to see any additional content in it. I do feel that the choice of shots you have in the showreel don't lend themselves to the small size and high compression. It looks like some of your clips are demonstrating good quality modelling and rendering, but that's almost impossible to see. Just a thought :). Love the soft shadow on the video by the way.

Other than that, superb work. The site is very fluid and easy to navigate and looks very professional thoughout.