PDA

View Full Version : NAB - where can I see the LW9 presentation?

Steve Reeves
05-04-2006, 12:34 PM
Ok, I may be mega thick here - but I have been watching NewTekTV now for a good while and I still haven't seen the Protons Nab 2006 presentation of LW9!

The streaming TC channel has lots of cool stuff on it - but where can I see Protons stuff?

Many thanks
Steve

Wolvy_UK
05-04-2006, 04:22 PM
You' ve missed it. The show ended a while ago now, and Proton was only on for an hour.

The only thing he showed that are' nt on any of the videos for Lightwave 9 on the Newtek website were edge weights ( Which was shown first, and I missed that myself), so you did' nt really miss much.

I don' t know if Newtek recorded it, but maybe they' ll put it up on the website sometime in the future.

Steve Reeves
05-04-2006, 04:25 PM
Ah OK, thanks for the info. I realise that it was a live broadcast - I had just assummed (wrongly) that it would automatically be available to watch post presentation.

I guess I am getting far to used to this "always on/open/available" culture we are increasingly living in these days!

Thanks again.

WCameron
05-04-2006, 06:46 PM
well, it could well be. . . eventually . . . maybe after they get those high quality siggraph 2005 videos up . . .

heh.

- Will.

Steve Reeves
05-04-2006, 06:50 PM
Ah I see. Won't be holding my breath then :)