PDA

View Full Version : Zapp Away

ruud
05-25-2003, 01:21 PM
Hey guys! this was my graduation animation.

Zapp Away - Homepage (http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~wjzeelen/Ruud/index.html)

Hope you enjoy!

Ruud Zeelenberg

Lynx3d
05-25-2003, 03:48 PM
Wow that must've been quite a lot of work!

I like it a lot, but there are some very obvious "mistakes", like you can see through the head of all characters when they open their mouth, and some intersection problems on the floppy ears and cloth etc.
Is there some extra info about the short anywhere?

Sensei
05-25-2003, 10:31 PM
I am not really understanding what you wanted to say in this movie, but it's great, and I guess so, hard, LightWave work...

Pitty that you missed these polygons inside mouths, that's obvious mistake...

Wade
06-22-2003, 05:19 PM
Great work - you graduated from? Nice to see a completed project some parts much better than others, but great none the less.

Wade

I especialy like the opening segment camera movements.

ruud
06-23-2003, 12:49 AM
I Graduated from... ehh.. how do you say that... the Audio Visual education (hope I translated it right). The movie was completed in nearly 5 months of full time work.

You are right when you say that some parts are better than others but I blame that to the fact that I was modelling and animating in my own. The parts where you can see through the mouth is a lazy error. I should have corrected it in the early phases but I didn't make time for it.

The movie was a great oppertunity to learn to animate and do lighting and sets.

:Lynx3d:
There isn't any info about the short.. I'm sorry, I wanted to do so but I got stuck in more important work :)

:Sensei:
The storyline quite flopped! I can understand when you don't understand the whole story. But besides that it was a great learning project!

Greetz!

Ruuter