PDA

View Full Version : Newtek support do it again....

adrian
04-20-2006, 11:38 AM
Today I had a slight problem installing LW on my new laptop in that my license key had expired - well that's what the program was saying anyway. I had copied the proper .key file over but to no avail.

So I email Newtek Europe tech support, and no kidding, within TWO MINUTES I'd had a reply.

Unfortunately the advice given didn't work (maybe it was something I was doing wrong?) so not long after they sent me another .key file. This sorted out the problem.

There's no point to this post other than to say what a pleasure it is to do business with a company that actually cares about its' customers :)

Keep it up Newtek :lwicon:

Bytehawk
04-20-2006, 01:15 PM
Big cheers for NT europe, they're cool

omeone
04-20-2006, 02:08 PM
vouch for that :)

oDDity
04-21-2006, 03:00 AM
What I like about this, is the way you seem to be assuming that the general standard of support teams is that they're really lazy and careless, and you're pleasantly surprised that one isn't)

omeone
04-21-2006, 03:03 AM
not for me, NTE have consistently gone 'above and beyond' what I would hope or expect for.

colkai
04-21-2006, 03:35 AM
What I like about this, is the way you seem to be assuming that the general standard of support teams is that they're really lazy and careless, and you're pleasantly surprised that one isn't)
Tee Hee... You haven't dealt with the support lines I have then. ;)
We have a game, see how long the phone rings before someone answers it. :p

adrian
04-21-2006, 03:52 AM

I apologize if I came across as unduly negative. Actually I didn't mean to be - I haven't dealt with too many bad companies, it's just that Newtek seem to go that extra mile that other's don't. Not just once but every time I have needed their help.