PDA

View Full Version : GPI Tally Breakout Box

bbeanan
05-23-2003, 05:09 PM
I have developed a GPI / Tally Breakout box which has been talked about for some time. I am now looking for a few "beta" testers to help me finish up the product before I offer it to the world... (hopfully in about 1 -2 months). AS of now I have 1 person signed up and I am looking for 2 more. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

In order to be part of the beta test you will need to:
1) Sign an NDA
2) Purchase the parts need to built your unit
3) Solder your unit together (must have your own tools)
4) Test your unit
5) Help me write the instruction manual for those who want to assemble their own units as well.
6) You must own a Video Toaster 2 (kinda hard to test without one)

What you will get:
1) One of the first GPI / Tally breakout boxes ever made!!
2) Help shape the product to what you need
3) Access to some of the "expansion" items that I will develop (and just wait till you hear about those!)
4) Once sales have begun you will receive a brand new unit at no charge (once you return your "Beta" version)
5) In the end you will have the same thing every once else has but you will get yours sooner.

So again please email me at [email protected]

bbeanan
05-24-2003, 09:56 AM
Looks like I have my 3 testers.... please stay tuned the finished version should be available soon.

bbeanan
06-18-2003, 04:04 PM
I am looking for 2 more Beta Testers of my Tally system, prior to offering the units up for general sale. If you would like to get your hands on the first units (at a reduced cost!!) please email me ASAP at [email protected]

Thanks

djlithium
06-19-2003, 09:51 PM
Hey there...

In my travels doing motion control work (got a feature coming up in july using the t2) I have found the need for a GPI trigger that will "fire" at a predesignated point on the ToasterEdit timeline. It has to be rock solid dead on every time.

If your little box will do this and allow me to hook other devices to it I am very interested. No problem building it or getting the parts.

Email me with more details [email protected]

:)