PDA

View Full Version : MechWarrior LightWave Movie Trailer

WilliamVaughan
04-11-2006, 07:35 PM
MechWarrior LightWave Movie Trailer
http://www.daveschool.com/MoviePages/MechWarrior/MechWarriorViewer.htm

Speedmonk42
04-11-2006, 09:21 PM
I can't think of anything I would more desperately like to see right now(actually I won't answer that) than a bunch of kick *** robots blowing each other up.

Quicktime. It hates me. It stalks me. Destroys my computers or teases me with often almost working.

5 different computers several differnt operatings systems and it still kacks out on me. I just don't have problems with any other programs. No spyware, totally bare installation.

WTF.

It hates me. I swear it's true.

Sekhar
04-11-2006, 09:49 PM
Wow, looks great! Too bad they don't credit LW... NT Marketing, could you try?

WilliamVaughan
04-12-2006, 08:18 AM
In the full movie Lw gets credit...trust me...all Dave School movies credit LW.... :)

Matt
04-12-2006, 08:49 AM
Wow looks awesome!

If I may be so bold as to point out one thing though! The robots with the lazers; wouldn't there be some blue light hitting the mechs when the fire? The beams look a bit 'stuck on' because they don't appear to interact with their environment.

Apart from that, coolage!

:)

Matt
04-12-2006, 08:52 AM
Quicktime. It hates me. It stalks me. Destroys my computers or teases me with often almost working.

5 different computers several differnt operatings systems and it still kacks out on me. I just don't have problems with any other programs. No spyware, totally bare installation.

WTF.

It hates me. I swear it's true.

Quicktime isn't THAT bad on the PC! It's not quite as good as the Mac, but it does work!

badllarma
04-12-2006, 09:15 AM
Looks really nice, always said to the girl friend if I ever win the lotto I'd be straight onto Dave School for enrolment, she says NP just book me on my round the world cruise first before you go :D

Meaty
04-12-2006, 09:40 AM
HEY! That is cool! Great work to everyone who participated!

Elmar Moelzer
04-12-2006, 10:03 AM
Looks really awesome!
Cant wait to see the finished movie!
Another great piece from Dave School!
GJ everyone who participated!
CU
Elmar