PDA

View Full Version : I do not remeber Plugin name?

intssed
04-10-2006, 07:30 AM
Please help Me remember tool name which connect
and create smooth border between two parts.

Thanks!

cagey5
04-10-2006, 11:10 AM
Rounder? ......

prospector
04-10-2006, 11:47 AM
I don't think there is one that takes 2 objects (it looks like it in pic) and smooths between them.

Not a common connection there

intssed
04-10-2006, 11:48 AM
Ok, it My tee cup I made without plugin.

Capt Lightwave
04-10-2006, 11:58 PM
I seem to remember a darn good plugin from one of the very talented japanese guys...may have been Pictrix.
I also remember that there was a rather unintuitive and awkward way of point selection and such...can't remember the name, but I looked for it a few weeks ago when I needed that same smooth connection beween to objects.
I'd love to see it again, so...let me know if/when you find it, ok?!

pixelinfected
04-11-2006, 01:26 AM
lw tools called bridge + rounder on point loop

search on flay about pictrix plugins for jap guy that do good plugs

Capt Lightwave
04-11-2006, 11:12 AM
We don't need double posts, do we?

(deleted)

Capt Lightwave
04-11-2006, 11:28 AM
lw tools called bridge + rounder on point loop

The one I remember did a variable rounding at the same time it connected two parts if the parts connected at an angle....boy, I gotta go through those old backup-disks and see if I can find it...

[EDIT] And if I'm not totally wrong...it's the r_welder from Pictrix we're looking for. Found an old tutorial where it was used...

colkai
04-11-2006, 11:40 AM
Give that man a prize, that's the one alright.
Pictrix - boy, they really need to drag him into the fold :D
Alas, it's no longer on his website that I can see.

Capt Lightwave
04-11-2006, 01:55 PM
Another image....you can't do this with rounder....at least not in one go.

DrTWT
04-11-2006, 07:47 PM
this is the exact tool (r_welder) i was looking for yesterday, trying to connect two tubes together.

couldn't find it on pictrix website either.

any ideas on a similiar plug???

Capt Lightwave
04-12-2006, 01:36 AM
As far as I know, he's working on converting (or whatever you programmer-guys call it) the scripts to plugins...he said he needed some time last time I was in contact with him.

Newtek...get this guy on your team..if he wants in that is.

colkai
04-12-2006, 02:32 AM
Newtek...get this guy on your team..if he wants in that is.
I think a chorus of AMEN would eminate from the LW masses at that request. :agree:

intssed
04-12-2006, 03:34 AM
The one I remember did a variable rounding at the same time it connected two parts if the parts connected at an angle....boy, I gotta go through those old backup-disks and see if I can find it...

[EDIT] And if I'm not totally wrong...it's the r_welder from Pictrix we're looking for. Found an old tutorial where it was used...

I remeber hawe use only one plugin. But Your result is grait!
P.S.
I remeber samtime saw tutorial "modelling tire" there are only one.
In pictrix I can not find any similar.
May be r_welder too?
Thanks if I find another one I post it!

Pavlov
04-12-2006, 09:36 AM
I think a chorus of AMEN would eminate from the LW masses at that request. :agree:

Agree, one of the most valuable LW programmers around. As much as LW's renderer by now "is" Fprime, i can also say that my Modeler has tons of tools from him and i use his tools for everything, really couldnt do without.
These are truly amazing tools, powerful, featured and with high level of control: exactly what LW needs near all other one-click, no-control tools.

Paolo

colkai
04-12-2006, 11:48 AM
True words, I have a sub-section of modeller simply named PICTRIX. :)

Capt Lightwave
04-12-2006, 03:22 PM
I've got all the useful tools right here along with some of the other talented plugin writers out there.

intssed
04-14-2006, 12:35 AM
I've got all the useful tools right here along with some of the other talented plugin writers out there.

This plugin made a new border around the stitch.
If My english is clear.