PDA

View Full Version : Q1 is almost ended, how is Lw9?

ufo3d
04-07-2006, 02:26 PM
no new video , no further info, q1 is almost ended, when can we see the final version of Lw9:stumped:

cresshead
04-07-2006, 03:08 PM
siggraph 2006....august!:D

hrgiger
04-07-2006, 03:32 PM
HA:lol:

What's funny?

badllarma
04-07-2006, 05:42 PM
siggraph 2006....august!:D

If thats the case it's fine with me saves me buying an upgrade this year :)

JamesCurtis
04-07-2006, 05:52 PM
Actually, maybe a shipping LW9 will be in the next month or so.

peter66
04-07-2006, 06:00 PM
LW9 will be in the next month or so.
I heard that joke 6-7 months ago.

badllarma
04-08-2006, 12:41 AM
I heard that joke 6-7 months ago.
:thumbsup: :D

Sensei
04-08-2006, 01:20 AM
People that were interested purchased upgrade already, and received beta-version to tests.. So why to hurry?

ercaxus
04-08-2006, 02:40 AM
People that were interested purchased upgrade already, and received beta-version to tests.. So why to hurry?

Hello there. It's my first dictionary quote so I'm a little bit nervous but let's give it a try :

"WordNet (r) 2.0"
hurry
n 1: a condition of urgency making it necessary to hurry; "in a
hurry to lock the door" [syn: haste]
2: overly eager speed (and possible carelessness); "he soon
regretted his haste" [syn: haste, hastiness, hurriedness,
precipitation]
3: the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner; "in
his haste to leave he forgot his book" [syn: haste, rush,
rushing]
v 1: move very fast; "The runner zipped past us at breakneck
speed" [syn: travel rapidly, speed, zip]
2: act or move at high speed; "We have to rush!"; "hurry--it's
late!" [syn: rush, hasten, look sharp, festinate]
3: urge to an unnatural speed; "Don't rush me, please!" [syn: rush]
[ant: delay]
[also: hurried]

It wasn't that bad was it? :D

Sensei
04-08-2006, 02:56 AM
Sorry for my poor English..

Sensei
04-08-2006, 03:19 AM
So if you loose my sale you can thank NT...:D

Yes, I know.. The whole LW related industry stops for at least three months when new release of LW comes out.. So, I should stop writing LW plug-ins for half year or so, and make something different, or take holiday..

Sensei
04-08-2006, 04:27 AM
I am going on a cruise in a month, and am not aloud to bring any type of computer device with me.:devil:

I am buying dual-core laptop in May, so I will be able to travel :D I would like to go to London, because I heard that my the first girlfriend purchased pizza shop there.. Some UK people told me that they even saw her commercial in TV.. in Scotland?!

zapper1998
04-08-2006, 04:44 AM
I think I can wait, I Know the :newtek:Team is doing a Awesome job, I can wait when there ready there ready, are we there yet...:)

Sensei
04-08-2006, 07:05 AM
And I did watch those vids for easy spline, very impressive!

BTW, did you notice that on fish modeling & texturing video both Catmull-Rom and true Bezier and B-Spline were combined even in some cases in the same spline patches? Head was made with Catmull-Rom, and body and tail with Bezier/B-Spline.. :D

ercaxus
04-08-2006, 01:21 PM
Sorry for my poor English..
It wasn't meant to make fun of your English and I apologize if it sounded so. I'm not a native English speaker either, but I just don't believe asking about something that is late is wrong.
BTW now I have the right to cry and complain too because I just placed my order 2 days ago but I'll wait till I get the box in the mail. :D

EmperorPete
04-08-2006, 01:50 PM
It wasn't meant to make fun of your English and I apologize if it sounded so. I'm not a native English speaker either, but I just don't believe asking about something that is late is wrong.
BTW now I have the right to cry and complain too because I just placed my order 2 days ago but I'll wait till I get the box in the mail. :D
If you've bought it, you can always get in on the beta testing.

ercaxus
04-08-2006, 10:40 PM
If you've bought it, you can always get in on the beta testing.
That's what I'm exactly going to do.