PDA

View Full Version : Premiere Pro Titles/Templates

csr500
04-07-2006, 07:29 AM
Hello everyone

I am having a few issues in Premiere Pro 1.5.

Here is my problem, I have created 20 different titles using the same template, so that they are all in the same location and style.

However I have changed my mind and would like to alter the original template to a different style, is there any way of changing my template so that it will affect all 20 titles, kind of like a master template, or do I have to alter all 20 titles to the different template I have now created.

Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Ta

Tim Johnson
04-07-2006, 08:26 AM
Are you talking about the templates in Premiere Pro or in VT CG? In either case, you may be able to alter the master template by changing the image files that are being used--saving over the originals. (Back them up first.) Either CG would then load up the same images (the ones you've altered), not knowing that they've been changed.

If you're talking about fonts/styles, that's probably a different beast. I'd take one of the pages and make the changes that you're looking to do (font style, height, shadow, etc.) and then save that out as a style. Go to the other pages and apply that style to the same text blocks.

I know it's a pain, but it may be easier to go into manual mode for 20 pages. Either that or create a new "master" page/template, and copy it 20 times and input your data again.

Best of luck.