PDA

View Full Version : need late model American car models

robk
04-03-2006, 01:11 PM
Does anyone know where I can get new model American General Motors cars and trucks including Caddilac's, Pontiacs, Buick's and Chevy's (cars and trucks)
Free or commercial models are acceptable.
I need them for a new dealership I am rendering

lilrayray77
04-03-2006, 02:03 PM
www.turbosquid.com - Do a search for 3d models>vehicles. You can choose model type and price.

robk
04-03-2006, 03:33 PM
Looked at turbo squid. Price of cars will end up being worth more than the rendering is worth. I'll see if the owner will spring for buying them for us. The problem is with this kind of stuff is you only do a car dealership once every 3 or 4 years and by that time the cars are all out of date. SQUIR has some nice ones for $89 US dollars. Cost would add up quite a bit if I had to get about 10 different models and then I would always be short the one the owner wanted. It would be nice to make a deal with Squir to purchase a collection for a bit of a discount (maybe I will email him). Wouldn't even try to model a car for a dealership project since it would take way more time than the project itself.

robk
04-03-2006, 03:38 PM
I had bought the Dosch Cars 2004 (Which I really like) but it only has two GM products the Aztek and the Avalanche. Their collections are very reasonable at $119 US for 15 vehicles.