PDA

View Full Version : No Video Signal Present-T3 locks up!

beckytv
03-27-2006, 01:16 PM
I thought there was a posting regarding this issue but I have not been able to find it.

I use my T3 as a live swithcher for approx. 6 half hour shows a day and it locks up and gives the "no video signal" error at least three times a week. The bad thing is that it happens during the middle of show and we have to stop and try and find a point to restart at.

Any help would be deeply appreciated....
[email protected]

kltv
03-27-2006, 11:58 PM
I use my T3 as a live swithcher for approx. 6 half hour shows a day and it locks up and gives the "no video signal" error at least three times a week. The bad thing is that it happens during the middle of show and we have to stop and try and find a point to restart at.

I hate to say to spend some money... but I would suggest upgrading your software to 4.6. We used to have problems like that, all the way through 4.5. I don't know what exactly they did in 4.6, but it is the most stable build of VT that I have used. I have never had a "no video signal" error or crash since the upgrade. We used to get at least one per show.

Kris

vanderwielen
03-28-2006, 06:28 AM
are you....by chance....using the CG at the time of the fault?

beckytv
03-29-2006, 09:30 AM
It seems to give the no video warning when I am not doing anything at all. I do use the cg during live switching but I save the cg page as a tga and key it from a DDR.