PDA

View Full Version : Latest Personal Work - Battered 2CV

kopperdrake
03-20-2006, 05:25 PM
Been meaning to have a bash at this for a while and had a couple of days free so here's the result. I want to make a version in the future with modelled background too - just haven't the time at the moment :D Need to deflate the wheels too...agh, some modelling not quite finished either...

http://www.albino-igil.com/photospersonal/2cv_v032b.jpg

adrian
03-21-2006, 01:42 AM
Nice photograph :)

Seriously though, that is good modelling and texturing although maybe make the edges of the doors slightly more rusty as well. As it is, the door area looks new compared to the rest of it.

kopperdrake
03-21-2006, 04:40 AM
Aye - I think you're right :) Next free day and I'll get onto that :D There's something about the car colour that's not quite right but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe the lighting is too uniform whereas in a street it should have more highlight on top?

BeeVee
03-21-2006, 04:44 AM
I don't know - you could always make one of the doors less rusty - but a completely different colour... ;)

B

colkai
03-21-2006, 04:54 AM
Ahh yes, like our old Vauxhall Viva, metallic Blue with 2 white doors.
Always used to make people slow down though as they kept mistaking it for a Police car :p

kopperdrake
03-22-2006, 06:46 PM
LOL - my first car was a 2cv. If you scratched the home-sprayed yellow paint off there were at least 3 panel colours underneath :D