PDA

View Full Version : Editing Only

ednachman
03-18-2006, 05:48 AM
I have just seen a demonstration of VT4, Tricaster and LW. I have LW and will be upgrading to LW9. I can't think of another forum to post this message. HELLO NEWTEK!! Will you please bring out the Editing capabilities as a stand alone. I am a video hobbyist and don't need all of VT4 capabilities. The editing process is awesome and completely blows away Adobe Premiere from what was demonstrated. Please consider the request. Others at the demonstration said they would also be interested.

John Perkins
03-18-2006, 10:21 AM
Thanks! :D

We've had quite a few requests for a stand alone editor over the years. It's very fast and has a unique workflow.

Who knows, maybe we can do that someday. I'm just not in a position to say.

Your request has been noted though!

DonN
03-18-2006, 07:46 PM
I hope this happens sooner rather than later. I have two VT4 systems and a Tricaster. I would buy a standalone VTEditor just for the convenience of offline edits on my laptop, in and out of the studio. Anyone with a VT would buy at least one VTE and some would buy a whole bunch (schools, business, churches) so content can be created away from the expensive and in demand VT system. Networking them together, iVGA, is a no brainer.
Oh, and a Student pricing option please!!!!!
Don