PDA

View Full Version : CG Leading

ScorpioProd
03-15-2006, 10:57 AM
Does the Leading setting in the CG actually work???

It doesn't seem to when I use it...:(

ScorpioProd
03-15-2006, 11:05 AM
Nevermind, I figured it out, it's just a limitation or maybe a bug I guess...

Leading works, but only when you use it while creating... It won't change it AFTER...

Unlike Tracking, which works when you create with it AND when you change it later...

Cineman
03-15-2006, 01:02 PM
Does the Leading setting in the CG actually work???

It doesn't seem to when I use it...:(If you mean as a useable tool, then yes it is, as ever, still not working. It only works before you input lines of text, never after, when you need it. All you can do is delete your text, make a SWAG as to the Leading needed, and start over. Rinse and repeat until you guess right.

Nes Gurley

Cineman
03-15-2006, 01:11 PM
Nevermind, I figured it out, it's just a limitation or maybe a bug I guess...

Leading works, but only when you use it while creating... It won't change it AFTER...Before you create, only!

Type one single character, and it is no longer available. We need at least two lines before we can tell what will work.

Guess you could enter the text for one page as many times as necessary to get what you need. Then make a note of the final number. Then you could use that for every other page with that font, of that same size, and the same style (border and shadow) that required the exact same treatment.

Nes Gurley