PDA

View Full Version : Wheres my download???

Qslugs
03-14-2006, 10:13 PM
I just ordered the pre upgrade to 9 about a half hour ago. I ordered because of the flyer I got in the mail today telling me only a few days left to upgrade. I assume I will get some email telling me I can download the beta? Anyone? I was kind of hoping I could check it out right now. I guess thats not going to happen tonight :(

Signal to Noise
03-15-2006, 12:45 PM
You'll get an email with all of the necessary info. Remember that NT are extremely busy these days so you may have to allow for a full day or two before hearing from them. If you still have concern then best thing do is to phone Customer Support.

Wickster
03-15-2006, 01:30 PM
Sometimes you can beat the email by logging into http://register.newtek.com and look at your Lightwave downloads page. If Newtek had already updated your account you should be able to More info on the Lightwave 9 Beta as well as how to download it. If not then they still need to configure your account.

Kurtis
03-15-2006, 02:47 PM
You will receive an email with the code you need to use to register when your order ships. Orders usually ship the same or the next business day as the order is placed, depending on whether it makes it in before the 12pm CST shipping cutoff time.

Qslugs
03-15-2006, 09:50 PM
Got my email. checking things out right now actually. thanks for the quick response.