PDA

View Full Version : My Post to Say there I posted!

MiniFireDragon
03-14-2006, 11:26 AM
Hey hey! I logged in today and got this neat little message...

Hello MiniFireDragon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

At the top of my screen. It is cool.
:thumbsup:

So now I am seeing if it goes away.

Bye message!

MiniFireDragon
03-14-2006, 11:27 AM
Doh, Now I feel lonely without my computer talking to me.

RudySchneider
03-14-2006, 01:28 PM
So, tell me, how long have you had these feelings toward your computer? Tell me about your childhood...

MiniFireDragon
03-14-2006, 03:45 PM
Um.. Um.. <fidgets around> It's a nice day isn't it?

Mr_Bester
03-15-2006, 07:35 PM
Did it work?
I got the same.

luka
03-15-2006, 08:04 PM
:dance: Hey I had the same message, so I suppose I will talk to you guys
Hey I like the new formatting tools for posting.

faulknermano
03-15-2006, 08:40 PM
Hello MiniFireDragon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

how about:

Hello MiniFireDragon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, troll around, or start an app-pissing-contest or just engage in a flame war with another member in any one of our forums?

:dance:

MiniFireDragon
03-16-2006, 12:31 PM
Yes, yes, that sounds even better faulknermano!

hrgiger
03-16-2006, 01:16 PM
how about:

Hello MiniFireDragon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, troll around, or start an app-pissing-contest or just engage in a flame war with another member in any one of our forums?

:dance:

I get those all the time. I sometimes bite.

Oh, BTW, Lightwave is better than (insert your crap app of choice here)

Stooch
03-16-2006, 01:17 PM
I think the forum has a bug because i didnt get that message. WTF. The random message support was asked for in version 6 and its still buggy.

DiedonD
03-17-2006, 06:23 AM
I like those automatic messages. Even though they are automatic, gives the illusion that NewTek is carring about yout so much, that has noticed your abscence for a while.

The one I like best is when they congratulate your birthday. I mean, my friends, dont remember my birthday, and here goes NewTek doin just that, even though an automatic one. :thumbsup:

colkai
03-17-2006, 06:31 AM
yeah I got one like that from BondageIsFun ... Whoops :p