PDA

View Full Version : CNN Style - Live (Can i do this?)

eBrito
03-04-2006, 09:47 AM
Hi;
I wonder if is there a way to do this with VT[3] or [4] "LIVE".

Basically, i'm looking for a way to display 2 cameras simultaneously with an animated or static background (like the picture above).

I really appreciate any help.

Thanks

Ivan
03-04-2006, 11:21 AM
There are virtual sets that have been created and they may do the trick. The main limitation that you will run across is that VT will only resize one of the images. Camera framing can fake this but that is currently your only live option with VT.

Ivan

eBrito
03-04-2006, 12:00 PM
There are virtual sets that have been created and they may do the trick.
Sounds good, do you know where can i get it?

Camera framing can fake this but that is currently your only live option with VT.
You mean... do this with the camera?

John Perkins
03-04-2006, 01:03 PM
One of the CG templates is set up as an example of this. If you use it as an overlay, frame correctly on both cameras, select a wipe and press H to pull the tbar halfway, you can get this effect.

It is a bit of a juggle so making a TScript shortcut to make it happen quickly might be a good idea. You can check the TScript forum for help in this area.

eBrito
03-04-2006, 01:12 PM
I'll look for this CG template.
"H" is the shortkey to set the tbar halfway, and to get it back to the default position? Is there any hotkey?

John Perkins
03-04-2006, 03:13 PM
I can't check right now, but I think it is shift-H or ctrl-H. You can find it in the keyboard shortcut popup menu for the switcher.

John

Ivan
03-04-2006, 06:06 PM
Check here for more virtual sets.

http://www.virtualsetworks.com/

Ivan

Seti Orion
03-10-2006, 07:03 PM
What about 3 camera at once instead of two?

I live debate with 3 people?