PDA

View Full Version : Hi all... Website for review..

Lebish
05-19-2003, 01:20 AM
I am still working on it..but..I thought I would share.. some of the samples ..with everyone.. I know..its rough but oh.. well its my hobby...

www.lvconnection.com
:)

pauland
05-19-2003, 02:43 AM
Hi, I took a look around - there's some fun things there.

I particularly liked the signing. I watched the video of the alphabet and I have a suggestion: make a forced perspective where the hand is very large (so the signing is very obvious) and the rest of the character is just a bit blurry in the background. That way the signing movements will take centre stage - at the moment they're a bit lost against in the setting.

Great idea though. It works but I think it could be a bit better. they'd make a great set of posters too!

I like your character designs - how about a tutorial on making one?

I'm looking forward to seeing the spaceship fly!

Paul

BTW - missing page : /Julie_comp_wb.jpg

Lebish
05-19-2003, 10:56 AM
I definetly have some work to do on..all of it.. I used to work in the industry around my house... for a short time ..before I decided to go back to my more steady Autobody job.. All the work on the site was done..prior to 5 months ago.. and ..need to be redone.. LOL. but any way.. hopefull .my new up dates..will inspire me to press on.. with what you seen on the site.. also.. I am going to be setting up some ..character design and rigging tutorials.. ( HOpefully.. Anyway...) .. where it says lightwave tutroing... at the moment .I only have a small temp.. page up..but eventually.. I want to really make it fun... I have an outline for an advanced character book.. I want to make availabe..also..with a tutorial for each section of.it.. So, i guess we will wait and see..if I get it done..
Take care.

pauland
05-19-2003, 01:44 PM
I think your being too critical of yourself. The site really does look good and I really like the characters there. I think many LWers would envy what you've achieved so far.

I *do* want to see that saucer fly and I *do* want to see a tutorial on making a character!

Paul