PDA

View Full Version : ACS4 problem

PeteS
05-18-2003, 10:13 PM
I just purchased ACS4 for my mac. Everything converts fine. However, I don't have the ability to click on the bone (actually the box and circle icons) in the perspective window to activate them. I still have to use the schematic view:confused:

From what I've seen, as well as the manual states, I should be able too do this. Anyone have this problem? Know the answer? Does anyone even have ACS4 for thier MAC and they can click on the boxes?

Please help:)

rabid pitbull
05-19-2003, 11:38 AM
that doesn't sound right, you should send the author a e-mail. He is very good at getting problems resolved regaurding this plugin. My only guess ist that maybe you had the demo installed before purchase. If this isn't removed it can cause problems.

Good luck

PeteS
05-19-2003, 12:15 PM
thanks for the reply. unfourtunatally i didn't use the demo:(
It was a regular install. I did shoot a email to the author over the weekend. Thought maybe I'd give here a try too. Does anyone know the exact plugin that controls the auto select option so I can check on it? It does convert the rig correctly so i know most of it works. Just trying to zero in on the problem plugin.
Thanks again.

BTW from what i can see, this is a awsome plugin!