Cueball
02-28-2006, 03:26 AM
Hi there!

Can anyone tell me, how long the registrations at
Newtek-Europe usually take?

I got my LW8.5-bundle yesterday and registered it,
but still no mail :cry:

For lw9 beta does it work the same way, or does it gets faster,
when your are already registered at NTE with another package?

regards,
Dirk

BeeVee
02-28-2006, 03:49 AM
We say two working days in the email you will have received, a lot of the time it's faster.

B

Cueball
02-28-2006, 04:13 AM
Hi Ben!

Thanks for the fast answer!

I just checked the mail i got, and it just said "very soon" 8~ :sleeping: :D

Maybe it helps when i :compbeati

regards,
Dirk

mkiii
03-01-2006, 08:57 AM
I can't seem to access the register.htm page at all, it just redirects to a more general LW page with news, and details of current offers, ads & soforth.

I am doing the reg. via email, but have not yet received confirmation/new license.

In the past, it has always happened during the same day, as long as you do it in normal working hours.

(edit) - just got it now - fast as usual.

It's slightly confusing all this pre order stuff, because I also swapped the dongle.

So I am registered with my new lw8 number, entitling me to do the 9.0 Beta, AND I have a new license key for my old LW8.0 (different serial number)

I assume I will have to go through the registration process again once 9.0 is released.
Now all I need to get done is convince Worley et al that I have swapped my dongle & we are shiny.

That & the extremely circular registration methods needed to register VUE5 are making my poor ole brain hurt.

dtkalcec
03-01-2006, 12:58 PM
I got my LW 8.5 package this morning, installed LW, registered on "newtek-europe" and got my Permanent License key about 5 hours later.

The only thing I had problems with was the "Vue 5 Infinite" registration, but that was my fault (entered wrong serial). Deleting the "Vue 5 Infinite.reg" file from Windows folder and going through th registration process again solver this annoyance, now everything works for me (no more "14 days left" warning). :)

I guess, they are processing the registrations manualy, so it takes some time for eash purchase to be processed. But if you've been waiting for 2 days and no response, maybe you should go through the registration process again or try to contact Tech support.