PDA

View Full Version : LW9 + VUE a great deal?

multipasser
02-27-2006, 05:16 PM
Hey

I probably will upgrade to LW9. (I have 8.5 now).
But I was wondering. What will the upgrade price be when its final?
Will it still be 400$ but maybe withouth VUE?
Or will it be 150$ of 200$ without VUE?

Because basicly I cant be bothered with VUE, except ofcourse if the price stays the same and you get it full for free now!

I hope what you guys understand me and dont get offended. Its a great promotion. But not everyone needs VUE :))

hrgiger
02-27-2006, 05:20 PM
The upgrade price is the same whether you get Vue or not. You're essentially getting Vue for free by upgrading now. Once the Vue deal is over, the upgrade price for Lightwave will still be the same as it is now.

Not to mention LWCAD which is a godsend modeling tool.

AbnRanger
02-27-2006, 05:21 PM
Hey

Because basicly I cant be bothered with VUE, except ofcourse if the price stays the same and you get it full for free now!

I hope what you guys understand me and dont get offended. Its a great promotion. But not everyone needs VUE :))The addition of Vue 5 is a sweetener....a cherry on top, if you will. Will the ice cream shop reduce the price of their sunday split if you ask them to remove the cherry? Even without Vue, it's still a good deal.

multipasser
02-27-2006, 06:00 PM
Enuf said :)

GCL
02-27-2006, 06:25 PM
Hey

I hope what you guys understand me and dont get offended. Its a great promotion. But not everyone needs VUE :))

If you head out to SpinQuad and get upgrade I'll come out to about $356, I believe. Check it out there if ready to take the plunge.

A Mejias
02-28-2006, 12:20 PM
You also get LWCAD 1.5 worth about $200.

Do it.

Do it now!