PDA

View Full Version : Video locking up

ShortieinFL
02-26-2006, 07:55 AM
So i am using the tricaster for the first time this weekend. I am having an issue with it when i try to switch from one camera to another. The problem is that the picture is freezing. If i click on the VCR or Picture in the next bus it will go back to a live feed. If i click one on anything in the next bus except VCR and pict it freezes all my camera inputs.

thanks

Paul Lara
02-26-2006, 10:23 AM
This could be a sign that TriCaster is having difficulty getting a solid signal from your cameras. double check all the connections. When TriCaster is told to cut to another camera, it first ensures solid synch. If it cannot guarantee that, it waits to try again.

It won't hurt to go to the Admin screen and click on Reset Configs as well.

ShortieinFL
03-01-2006, 07:00 AM
This could be a sign that TriCaster is having difficulty getting a solid signal from your cameras. double check all the connections. When TriCaster is told to cut to another camera, it first ensures solid synch. If it cannot guarantee that, it waits to try again.

It won't hurt to go to the Admin screen and click on Reset Configs as well.

Well i was working fine for about 35 mins and then the problem happens. And it not just one camera it all 3.

I restarted and i had the same thing happen again. I used it the day before with no problems. Only thing i did differrently is i used the overlay function for lower tird graphics.

ShortieinFL
03-06-2006, 03:01 PM
after a little more testing it seems to happen when i use ovelay and change from one to another in the backround. Though this time when i hit the same camera that is the live feed in the next bus, It fixed the freezeing issue without a reboot. I tried the same thing last weekend and it did not then. must just be a glitch in the system.