PDA

View Full Version : Beta forums?

Lottmedia
02-23-2006, 02:18 PM
Sure someone else has asked this but I haven't found it yet. Where, or when, does the forum link for 9 show up. Even though I said I'd never do it I shelled out the cash for the upgrade before it released. I've got the beta but no access to the forums. Any help?

J-Rod

Signal to Noise
02-23-2006, 02:22 PM
For me, once I was registered the forums appeared the next day. Might be a day or two for you since I'm sure NT are busy.

Kurtis
02-23-2006, 03:48 PM
We've posted this elsewhere, but some of those threads are getting a little too long to read. :hey:

There is no way to automate the process of adding people to the open beta forums. As such, and due to the number of people applying for the program, it may take one to two business days for you to receive access. We are staying a bit ahead of that estimate right now, but we can't guarantee that will stay the same.

As I've offered elsewhere, if you are not able to see the LightWave Open Beta section of the forums near the bottom of the forums main page within two business days of applying for the program, please feel free to private message me directly.