PDA

View Full Version : render RTV from after effects

zyhsu
02-17-2006, 11:17 PM
Hi!
I know how to render RTV from Adobe Aftereffects, But it seems not possible to use the render queue features in aftereffects? Because from the way it works, the RTV file name will always not the same as we type-in once we get
out of the setting panel inside of the render queue?
Does any body have a way to batchRender the Aftereffect file?
Thanks!

nevmoor
02-18-2006, 07:20 AM
I was still trying to get someone to tell me how to get my AE on a networked PC to render RTVs!!!

zyhsu
02-21-2006, 09:37 AM
you will need to have a videotoaster machine, I think the driver is come with it, otherwisw, i do not know other way to AE to render Rtv? I am sorry I do not know how to install the driver because the dealer help me to do that, I would suggest you to ask the toaster dealer or support to get the information!

kltv
02-21-2006, 09:43 AM
I usually just render an uncompressed AVI. Those play fine from the Toaster and can also have an alpha channel.

Kris

argo23
04-15-2007, 10:47 AM
Couldn't you just render as a tga sequence. I've made tga sequences before with ToasterDudes stuff and pulled the first frame onto the timeline in vt4 and the rest of the sequence is built automatically. Isn't rtv basically a tga sequence?

nevmoor
04-15-2007, 06:01 PM
I will try that myself. I kinda gave up on the RTV render cuz it never quite worked out. Now that VT imports sequences it should be cool.

creach
04-16-2007, 08:13 AM
I usually just render an uncompressed AVI. Those play fine from the Toaster and can also have an alpha channel.

Kris

Is there another name for this? Avi type 1? Type 2?

Thanks!
Dan